Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG!!! Gorilla Productions presents TOP 5 fights of past Decade!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    4 out of the 5 fights involved mexicans.
    gorilla productions is from the UK, so whats your point? its his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      i think ive personally seen more blacks ("african americans") in better fights then ive seen indian / pakistani's in great fights wazza. why is that?

Oooh, good question!

Comment

Awsome video

Comment

Boxing much?

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          I almost cried.

Why are there never African Americans involved in great fights like that?
          Hagler vs. Hearns?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
            gorilla productions is from the UK, so whats your point? its his opinion.
            mexicans give exciting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
              Sorry to break it to you but he's not. I knew he wasn't black but to make sure, I looked it up and his father is Colombian and his mother is Mexican.
              chico is mulatto. his father is as black as a nigerian. his mother is mexican.

some people consider that "black" because physically, mulattos look black.

all in all the whole conversation is petty.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                different decade different generation of AAs.
                thats ret@rded....

what u find as exciting others may not. thats why its a flawed survey.

i personally don't like to see 2 guys beat each other half way dead in till they suffer permanent brain damage. (to me those are very damaging bouts)

i respect them for being warriors but at the end of the day they are still people who have to live the rest of their life in those bodies. & not being able to see or speak to your children in the future is very damaging. not being able to keep still is A very irritating disease to live with all because of your entertainment.

Comment

They left out Pac vs Morales 1, that was a war especially the 12 round.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    thats ret@rded....

what u find as exciting others may not. thats why its a flawed survey.

i personally don't like to see 2 guys beat each other half way dead in till they suffer permanent brain damage. (to me those are very damaging bouts)

i respect them for being warriors but at the end of the day they are still people who have to live the rest of their life in those bodies. & not being able to see or speak to your children in the future is very damaging. not being able to keep still is A very irritating disease to live with all because of your entertainment.

I respect you're opinion but it is those kinds of fights that keep the sport of boxing alive. You can respect pure defensive boxing all you want and prefer it over brawling or fights that involve both brawling and technical skill, but at the end of the day, if the sport was only technical, defensive wizards, we would have to find the nearest YMCA to be able to enjoy a fight because it wouldn't be on the air.

And when it comes to subjectivity, majority always rules. The majority of people find those types of fights more exciting, therefore, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      I respect you're opinion but it is those kinds of fights that keep the sport of boxing alive. You can respect pure defensive boxing all you want and prefer it over brawling or fights that involve both brawling and technical skill, but at the end of the day, if the sport was only technical, defensive wizards, we would have to find the nearest YMCA to be able to enjoy a fight because it wouldn't be on the air.

And when it comes to subjectivity, majority always rules. The majority of people find those types of fights more exciting, therefore, they are.
                      you read me wrong. I am not a "defense fanatic" I like a bit of everything. i don't like to see too much "defensive fighting" but i also don't like to see too much high intense mauling. the reason being is that those are the most damaging fights that a fighter can be in....those are the permenent brain damagers.....action packed fights are diffrent from a intense blow for blow all out mauling. i don't care what the majority of people think because this is more of an individual question to begin with. i don't like high intense maulings. it's one of the most devastating things a fighter can go through. not only for now. but in the future when he has to live the rest of his life in his body (not MY body or YOUR body) but his body.
                      Last edited by americanbot; 12-26-2010, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X