How Can Anyone Support Cheating? Margarito Bull**** Fans Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
    That POS made Cotto quit.
    man **** you you dont know **** about pain you'd quit within a minute against cotto

Comment

Margarito was cleared of any wrong doing against Cotto.
      Margarito would have been cleared against Mosley as well if it was up to the commission, those idiots felt the plastered wraps and gave them the "OK". The truth is that you can't clear or confirm anything seven months after the fight happened. On the other hand, fighting in Mexico would be ******ed for Cotto.

Comment

Must be a long list of fighters you hate.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedOfLight View Post
          How can anyone support cheating? Its not like its just drugs and you win a race. In this sport cheating can lead to the death of an opponent. And this could have very easily happened with margaritos plaster wraps.

Yet we have people on here saying Cotto is scared of Margarito etc etc.

WTF?
          Where are your threads about Mosley, Hopkins, Corrales, Frietas, etc?

Comment

How can anyone support cheating? Its not like its just drugs and you win a race. In this sport cheating can lead to the death of an opponent. And this could have very easily happened with margaritos plaster wraps.

Yet we have people on here saying Cotto is scared of Margarito etc etc.

WTF?

I know people are idiots..

Comment

Cotto is running scared. Picking on poor little pac.
              agreed

cotto has no business fighting pac... he should fight clottey or mosley and when margo comes back cotto must fight him and avenge his loss if he can.

Comment

Run head first into a cement wall.

Thats what Margarito tries to make his opponents feel.
                LOL. I liked that one ULT it was good. I agree though, I lost pretty much all respect for Margs now, particularly after he tried to talk it up again.

Comment

It's funny how in all the cheating instances, none have brought out as many haters as when Antonio Margarito "cheated". You all are HATERS.

Comment

Originally posted by toincito View Post
                    man **** you you dont know **** about pain you'd quit within a minute against cotto

LOL, mr pain, you'd know pain if Tony turned that right hand over and split your chin. Or maybe you wouldn't feel a thing until you woke up.

Comment

It sickens me that a schmuck like Margarito is getting attention on these boards when there's hardly any attention for a true mainstream superstar like Mundine.

Comment

Working...
                      X