Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather would Absolutely DESTROY Manny Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather would Absolutely DESTROY Manny Pacquiao..

Honestly i dont think Manny will win even two rounds if Floyd actually really tried..Ive seen Manny's fights i have a few of his fights myself and im tellin you right now all that he "improved this and that" since the first Morales fight is simply BULL****..He has NOT improved anywhere close to what anybody says. The only thing he does differently is jab wit his right more..He has been fighting the EXACT same way for years and that'll not change..ever. Even with Floyd Mayweather not fightin for a damn year and not training as much he would still beat Manny and do it with little effort..

Guys theres a reason why Manny only fights JMM every four years lol...
    A skilled boxer like Floyd would counter punch clumsy Manny round after round. Floyd has a better chin and pretty much better everything to be honest. As far as punching power i dont think manny has THAT MUCH more then floyd..The difference is that Floyd will connect..[Boy will he] and manny's one dimensional dumbass sadly wont have any type of response..Floyd really is at another level guys..The way he can change styles is simply astonishing. i dont think that much of his resume to be honest.

But his boxing ability is easily one of the greatest ive ever seen..what in hell exactly is gonna stop Floyd from Knocking out Manny if Floyds right is 100%???...nothing...The answer is NOTHING..Manny does not have literally ANYTHING to stop him from being knocked out..The fact that pac literally will have to rely on the hope that floyd screws his right pretty much says everything..Pacquiao will NOT even win 2 two rounds if Mayweather doesnt want him two..Floyd will carry Manny's ass through rounds just like he did Oscar and Hatton [and dont be foolish enough to think that he didnt] and when he wants to make his point...BAM!!! Check Left Hook direct hit right on manny's ugly face!!

Floyd finishes his career 40-0..Critics silenced..Millions of dollars richer.

Manny goes back down to 130 to continue blowing up between 10-15lbs above weight limit to fight smaller Past Prime Fighters coming off losses like always..

Originally posted by goblin View Post
    Honestly i dont think Manny will win even two rounds if Floyd actually really tried..Ive seen Manny's fights i have a few of his fights myself and im tellin you right now all that he "improved this and that" since the first Morales fight is simply BULL****..He has NOT improved anywhere close to what anybody says. The only thing he does differently is jab wit his right more..He has been fighting the EXACT same way for years and that'll not change..ever. Even with Floyd Mayweather not fightin for a damn year and not training as much he would still beat Manny and do it with little effort..

A skilled boxer like Floyd would counter punch clumsy Manny round after round. Floyd has a better chin and pretty much better everything to be honest. As far as punching power i dont think manny has THAT MUCH more then floyd..The difference is that Floyd will connect..[Boy will he] and manny's one dimensional dumbass sadly wont have any type of response..Floyd really is at another level guys..The way he can change styles is simply astonishing. i dont think that much of his resume to be honest.

But his boxing ability is easily one of the greatest ive ever seen..what in hell exactly is gonna stop Floyd from Knocking out Manny if Floyds right is 100%???...nothing...The answer is NOTHING..Manny does not have literally ANYTHING to stop him from being knocked out..The fact that pac literally will have to rely on the hope that floyd screws his right pretty much says everything..Pacquiao will NOT even win 2 two rounds if Mayweather doesnt want him two..Floyd will carry Manny's ass through rounds just like he did Oscar and Hatton [and dont be foolish enough to think that he didnt] and when he wants to make his point...BAM!!! Check Left Hook direct hit right on manny's ugly face!!

Manny goes back down to 130 to continue blowing up between 10-15lbs above weight limit to fight smaller Past Prime Fighters coming off losses like always..
    This Thread Failed.....

Comment

another example of Floyd "would've", "could've " beaten....bla bla.

Floyd is retired.
      Dealwith it.
      Last edited by VERDUGO; 02-05-2009, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post

what did you think of the margarito destruction?

Comment

Wow ignorance at its best! This thread gets 2 thumbs ways down!

Comment

This is my unbiased reasoning as to why and how Floyd will beat the living **** out of Manny..pacquiao doesnt stand a chance guys..he's gonna get EXPOSED and exposed he will get..it will happen

Comment

i believe this poster is the lovechild of xcaret and ferocity.

Comment

The man retired in his prime. No one will ever forget that and he wont get his props, because of it. He is delusional if he thinks otherwise, because no fighter in history has ever retired in their prime out of choice.

Comment

Rubbish thread....

Pacman will be Floyds ultimate test. No other fighter at the moment has the skill of Pacman to pose a threat to Floyd.

Remember when guys like Floyd and Manny fight, the winner will be based on the guy with the most skill on fight night. Weight wont be the penultimate reason.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                    another example of Floyd "would of", "could of" beat....bla bla.

Floyd is retired.
                    Dealwith it.
                    Yep, it gets old after a while. And its exactly why Floyd will never be considered an atg. Floyd "would of" floyd "could of" but in the end, Floyd didnt.

Comment

Working...
                    X