No announcement yet.

HBO commentating was a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBO commentating was a joke

i'm surprised a lot of people havent really talked about it a lot but the commentating for this fight especially Lampley and Kellerman riding Cotto's **** was absolutely pathetic. i mean its not surprising this isnt the first or last time that HBO has or will be biased toward one of "their" fighters but still damn. Everytime Cotto would hit Margarito Lampley would go crazy like if Cotto was close to knocking margarito out when clearly he wasnt. and when margarito would damage cotto he would hardly mention and say oh nice job of cotto getting out of there. Emmanuel Steward as usual did a great job of commentating and correctly predicting that even though Cotto was landing some good shots that they werent hurting marg and that margarito would keep coming and hurt Cotto. Anyways yea i just wanted to blow off some steam about that. its no consolation but at least it wasnt as bad as the Winky Wright/Taylor fight now that was haha i shouldnt even get started on that...

Where the **** have you been? It has been one of the main topics of conversation.

Comment

Working...
    X