Shaw: "Too Many Haters In MMA."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaw: "Too Many Haters In MMA."

From The Sweet Science

What Shaw won’t miss, if he never becomes involved in MMA again, is the “haters” who he said infest the sport.

“MMA has a lot of haters. Boxing doesn’t,” he said. “When I’m around boxing people, they never talk about MMA, or at least they never talk about hating MMA. But MMA people hate boxing and everybody connected with boxing.

“Why do they do that? What is there to gain by being that way? When it comes to haters and hating, MMA is like nothing I’ve ever seen. It’s a whole different world.”
    I wonder why as well.

They've probably browsed the Non Stop Boxing forum on this site...lol

Comment

People don't hate him because he's involved with boxing, they hate him cause he's a fat crook that hurts the sport.

Comment

So says the idiot that always talked about what a force in MMA Kimbo was. Shaw just can't stop embarrassing himself. He goes on and on like a ******ed energizer bunny.

Comment

What he said is true. Despite what Shaw is, he speaks the truth. Lot of MMS fans hating boxing moreso than boxing fans hating MMA.

Comment

Wasn't it Floyd Mayweather who disrespected MMA guys as athletes recently?

If MMA guys disrespect boxing so much, why do most of them have boxing coaches?

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
              What he said is true. Despite what Shaw is, he speaks the truth. Lot of MMS fans hating boxing moreso than boxing fans hating MMA.
              Actually I think its tied. I used to think MMA fans were more ignorent but man boxing fans are pretty stupid when it comes to mma

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                Actually I think its tied. I used to think MMA fans were more ignorent but man boxing fans are pretty stupid when it comes to mma
                Most 'MMA guys' who dis boxing have never steped foot in a gym. I've NEVER heard guys I train MMA with dis boxing, but you hear meatheads at live events do it from time to time. And you can always tell those idiots have never trained in anything and are just talking **** out of pure ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Wasn't it Floyd Mayweather who disrespected MMA guys as athletes recently?

If MMA guys disrespect boxing so much, why do most of them have boxing coaches?
                  So they can strike better? Gosh!

Comment

Working...
                  X