No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Retains…Now What?: Post Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Retains…Now What?: Post Report Card

Every long reigning champion has their gimme’ or two. Bernard Hopkins had Morrade Hakkar. Larry Holmes had Marvis Frazier.

Wladimir Klitschko had Alex Leapai.

As expected, it sucked. Also as expected, Klitschko was more entertaining than he’d been against Alexander Povetkin. There is no Clinchko reference needed here. Being fair, it would have been hard not to top that fight and Povetkin was an anomaly of sorts. Klitschko might not always be thrilling, but that was a particularly ugly outing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jennings vs Wilder would be a good fight...

Comment

He has some good options going forward. Pulev and the Stiverne/Arreola winner are good immediate options. There are some fighters who could be options in the next year or two. Would they be favored or win? Probably not, but they're still good fights.

Comment

Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          He has some good options going forward. Pulev and the Stiverne/Arreola winner are good immediate options. There are some fighters who could be options in the next year or two. Would they be favored or win? Probably not, but they're still good fights.
          Yeah, it's been **** for quite some time now, and it looks like there might finally be some action underway that brings up the bottom end to proper contender status. The contenders have just been atrocious for too long, so hopefully some of these guys fighting each other starts to show some clear talent and then we can eventually see some great fights for Wlad. It's much needed.

Can't wait for some of the fights that should be happening this year. Lots of good possibilities.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Tyson Fury.
            ^ this....

Comment

Leapai B rated speed? I'm done.

Comment

Fury could sell water in a desert.
                Me too... easy money.

Comment

Originally posted by pedrito View Post
                  Me too... easy money.