Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Reacts To Warren Comment, Legal Suit Looms?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Reacts To Warren Comment, Legal Suit Looms?

At a press conference hosted by Frank Warren on 3rd September 2013, when referring to the administration of his company, W. Promotions Limited (formerly Frank Warren Promotions Limited), Mr Warren stated:-

“It's not just us, I think Matchroom Boxing went into Administration last week, errr, I’m sorry went into, errr, some form of … they wound it up last week.”

In response, Barry Hearn, Chairman of Matchroom Sport Limited said:
    [Click Here To Read More]

The whole Matchroom vs Warren fiasco could be as damaging for British fans as the top rank vs goldenboy feud is for americans there are fights that wont get made due to this. I hope the needle between them subsides over the next few years Warren closed his company to start a new promotion along with queensbury promotions but i hadn't heard the debt owed to debtors was so high. Crazy money.

Comment

I wasn't even aware that another one of Warren's companies went out of business owing yet more millions to yet more people. I remember him using that trick a few years back to screw Calzaghe, I wonder if any other boxers got screwed by him this time?

Comment

Frank Warren, very shady individual. Stole Millions from Mike Tyson - Don King - Bob Arum - the younger promoters are more fair, and respect the fighters more. These dinosaurs need to be converted to fossil fuel.

Comment

Fingers crossed Fish Eyes goes out of business.

Comment

Working...
          X