No announcement yet.

Mayweather tipped to attend Pacquiao v Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    If Floyd does go, Manny should return the favor and show up on one of Floyd's court proceedings.
    oh shyet...

/end thread

Comment

• It's funny how they kept on mentioning 100 Million dollars, but they ignored the fact that it's 100 million dollars combined for both Floyd and Manny. Floyd would get 50 million dollars, and Manny would get 50 million dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
        Wow, you're even too stupid to insult me. It's "butt", you freaking twit.

And you were butt hurt enough to red K me, and resort to comments like "yeah, well... you wish girls had schlongs!! OHHHH BURN!", so you're argument is pretty much shot to shit.
        Not really, I mean it doesn't matter if your trying to bang jewish men or Kentucky farm animals to me.

Comment

• promotional tool bombs, no worries, just say Mayweather to garner more interest in a BS bout!

Comment

• Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
            Not really, I mean it doesn't matter if your trying to bang jewish men or Kentucky farm animals to me.
            I would expect nothing less from the king of the *****sexuals himself. Maybe you should worry less about gayweather and start getting your life toghether? huh?

^^6lol this guy red k'd me and wrote this//all you talk about is floyd..look at your avy and sig..get a life child

lmfao at the guy with floyd all over his avy and sig..

Comment

• Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
              Holy clever comebacks, Batman!

You called me a "redneck" when you red k'd me, AND came up with the ever so witty "farm animal" comment! Because I live in Kentucky, right? I GET IT! You should do stand up! Completely clever and original! Clearly the remarks of a TRUE "Ninja Man"!

....you're still too stupid to insult me.

Comment

• You already know Floyd ain't gonna show... but would love to be proved wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  I would expect nothing less from the king of the *****sexuals himself. Maybe you should worry less about gayweather and start getting your life toghether? huh?

^^6lol this guy red k'd me and wrote this//all you talk about is floyd..look at your avy and sig..get a life child

lmfao at the guy with floyd all over his avy and sig..
                  LMFAO at the guy who has almost 6000 posts since January and thinks he's part of an internet mafia of Floyd Mayweather fan boys willing to do anything in the name of there idol. How about you get off the computer and make some money to take care of your damn kids for christ sake?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    Holy clever comebacks, Batman!

You called me a "redneck" when you red k'd me, AND came up with the ever so witty "farm animal" comment! Because I live in Kentucky, right? I GET IT! You should do stand up! Completely clever and original! Clearly the remarks of a TRUE "Ninja Man"!

Thanks I'll take it under consideration.

Comment

Working...
                    X