Collapse
No announcement yet.

KIRKLAND loss is almost MEANINGLESS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland will be back. Euro trash wish Kirk was done.

Fuck you all.

Comment

would have should have blah blah blah he didn't. Its not only a question about his chin but his horrendous defense, this loss means something as it indicates he's not likely going to be an elite fighter with that defense. Also the fact is he didn't give his opponent props and tried to downplay it by saying he had no power, you would think getting KO'd would restore a little humility.

Comment

You don't think he is gonna get knocked out in the future?.. I see this guy not being able to take serious punches from anyone.

Comment

Who the **** cares if he's been rocked before? Why do people got to hate so much? He's so exciting to watch why can't people just enjoy it rather then hate on him.

I agree totally with the TS. He'll back to his winning ways. Just will take somes time because it doesn't help going to jail after you had juge momentum going. Definitely took Ishida lightly but not taking anything away from ishida. Probably the best damn thing that could have happened to Kirkland.

Hopefully he'll take every opponent seriously now and get back exploding on fools like he was before he went in.

Comment

Everyone has a bad night, and a fight they look horrible in.

Comment

I have said before that with his reckless style and serious lack of defense that he was going to end up taking a serious beating once he got to the elite level.

Sure he is exciting to watch but he won't be around long with his style.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Everyone has a bad night, and a fight they look horrible in.
                Seems Kirkland has that every fight....

Comment

His chin was always a question mark. How long have yall been watching Kirkland?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Seems Kirkland has that every fight....
                    Oh I figured it out! You are confusing Kirk with Ricky Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                      Who the **** cares if he's been rocked before? Why do people got to hate so much? He's so exciting to watch why can't people just enjoy it rather then hate on him.

I agree totally with the TS. He'll back to his winning ways. Just will take somes time because it doesn't help going to jail after you had juge momentum going. Definitely took Ishida lightly but not taking anything away from ishida. Probably the best damn thing that could have happened to Kirkland.

Hopefully he'll take every opponent seriously now and get back exploding on fools like he was before he went in.
                      Stop making excuses. He was trying to make a comeback after a long period of inactivity and finally returned to the big stage on HBO in a televised undercard bout (pay-per-view, no less). He wasn't taking anyone lightly.

Comment

Working...
                      X