Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does David Haye prefer to fight old run-down opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    Arent you the same dude who was talking all that **** on how Foreman was going to destroy Cotto and then never posted again from that account? I know its you mother****er You should have manned up and faced the music then
    That was 5 months, you bastard. Let it go!

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
      Who should Haye be fighting?
      Chambers, Solis, Povetkin, Peter, Possibly Adamek and or Arreola.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller
        Chambers, Solis, Povetkin, Peter, Possibly Adamek and or Arreola.
        Arreola? Chambers? Peter? He might as well fight Harrison then. Povetkin, Adamek and Klit x2 is the only legit fights out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          - Haye fought a faded Monte Barrett who was KOed by Cliff Couser, a much worse fighter than Zuri Lawrence (Zuri also beat Jameel McCline)

LMAO!

- Haye is fighting Audley Harrison, who is older than Shannon Briggs and unlike Briggs, has never held a world title or defeated a top 25 heavyweight

LMAO!
          Barrett was only Haye's second fight int he division. We're talking about his opponents while he's champion! And Barrett > Lawrence.

What is steroid Briggs' best win? A robbery over George Foreman?

Harrison is one of the best British heavyweights of the last decade and is not further from his best days than Briggs is!

Comment

Originally posted by dans View Post
            Who should Haye be fighting?
            I think Chagaev is his mandatory, he could at least fight him that way we have some sort of gauge as to whether he is in reality a world class HW when we compare his result vs Chag against how Wlad did against him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
              I'll be the first to admit that I'm kind of disappointed in the opponents Haye has fought. But I've never really understood why he gets so much **** on here. I mean, Adamek never gets **** like that and he hasn't fought better fighters. On top of that, Haye knocked most of his opponents out while Adamek decisioned most of his, without even really dominating them.

Haye should have fought a Klitschko, Adamek or Povetkin on Nov 13, but let's be real here, he's far from to only HW not fighting the best. Yet he gets **** like no other.

Hopefully he'll fight one of the 4 mentioned in spring.
              Adamek has stated he needs more time to fight the Klits, haye has been going on about KOing them for 2 years. Thats the difference.
              Haye batters Adamek, he should of tried to get a fight with him, it would give him an american audience and got rid of an inevitable 2011 Adamek v Klitschko fight to give them less options and himself more bargaining power. (well he shouldve fought one of the brothers, but if not one of them, Adamek would be 10x better than Harrison)

Comment

Originally posted by strongbutsmall View Post
                That was 5 months, you bastard. Let it go!
                I had to **** with you because the way you just stopped posting was hilarious just joking with you Foreman showed a lot of heart you should have came on and faced the music.

Comment

I'll be the first to admit that I'm kind of disappointed in the opponents Haye has fought. But I've never really understood why he gets so much **** on here. I mean, Adamek never gets **** like that and he hasn't fought better fighters. On top of that, Haye knocked most of his opponents out while Adamek decisioned most of his, without even really dominating them.

Haye should have fought a Klitschko, Adamek or Povetkin on Nov 13, but let's be real here, he's far from to only HW not fighting the best. Yet he gets **** like no other.

Hopefully he'll fight one of the 4 mentioned in spring.
                  One of the biggest gripes, critics here have of Haye is, is that he fights so infrequently. He's been a heavyweight for two years and he's only fought three times. I'm a critic of Haye myself but I'll admit the guy has good power, quick hands and decent all around boxing skills- however, he talks a lot of crap and seldom fights.

And for said reason, Adamek is praised. The guy entered the division and fights relatively frequently. People admire that, and it's easier to make fans when you're fighting alot...

Comment

Wlad wanted to fight Tua the guy Barrett got robbed against in his last fight. Vitali wants to fight Valuev.

Comment

Arreola? Chambers? Peter? He might as well fight Harrison then. Povetkin, Adamek and Klit x2 is the only legit fights out there.
                      Harrison is a joke, you just compared Harrison to Chambers, Arreola, and Peter? What are you smoking?

Comment

Working...
                      X