Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you change your username? And how do you guys make them colored font?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foxy~boxingChik View Post
    Lol. No im not scared off.....Yet. You have to expect things when you post on a all male website. Im just trying to help out the brother. But I am a boxing fan also.
    who's your favorite fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Sergio Martinez???????????

Comment

brother? do you know how he's called around here? and is that you in your avy?
        I really am not sure what his username is. He mostly would just download fights off of here. I'll ask him next time I see him. And yes that is ME. Im actually trying to figure out how to put a new picture up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
          Sergio Martinez???????????

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sergio is the sexiest.

Comment

I really am not sure what his username is. He mostly would just download fights off of here. I'll ask him next time I see him. And yes that is ME. Im actually trying to figure out how to put a new picture up.
            Up load your pic here www.tinypic.com then copy paste the url here.

Comment

I say stones is a beat brutal doing that, he could have asked for a more decnt proof and try to avoid intimidating her if she happens to be for real.
              Well you have to keep in mind that Stone is used to the company of Trannies. He isn't used to dealing with real females, hence the crudeness.

User CP, av picture.

Comment

Do you have any with you on the beach wearing a bikini??? :wank:

Comment

Up load your pic here www.tinypic.com then copy paste the url here.
                  you can do it right from your computer, browse, don't need to upload it to a site like that.

Comment

My bro is my fav fighter. Lol. I dont know a bunch of boxers, but my favorites are Manny pacquio, miguel cotto, mike tyson. Floyd mayweather is alright but he is too cocky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                      you can do it right from your computer, browse, don't need to upload it to a site like that.
                      really, I thought attaching pic has been disabled a long time ago. Can you show me how to post a pic here without uploading your pic first in an image hosting site.

Comment

Working...
                      X