• Show
Clear All

Thanks guys.

I'll get some more predictions up soon.

Comment

Did someone post in my thread?

Post has gone now.

Comment

Anyway, yes people did pick Khan via wide UD or stoppage. But I broke the fight down.

I said Khan's jab would be key and he'd outjab Paulie when he concentrated. Also talked about Khan using his head movement to avoid Paulie's jabs. Then using the jab to setup his right hands.

Also predicted how the ref would stop it.

Did anyone else go into that much detail?

I kinda hope people would put their neck on the line and try to be as exact as possible. Instead of saying ' Khan wide UD ' or ' Khan late TKO '.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
          I'm going to use this thread for future predictions on fights. I'll be doing a lot of predictions on British domestic fights, as well as world fights.

Khan vs Malignaggi prediction:

My thoughts here are that Khan's speed is going to be the factor. Paulie's greatest attribute apart from his sturdy chin is his speed, but against Khan he's not fast enough. I think Khan will beat Paulie to the jab most of the time as long as he stays concentrated.

Khan should use a lot of head movement and use his jab to setup combinations. Khan's workrate will be spectacular as he outworks and outclasses Malignaggi.

My prediction would have to be a wide UD in favour of Khan. With a small possibility of a late stoppage victory. If there is a stoppage, it will be a ref stoppage after Paulie takes too many shots from Khan.

Upcoming predictions;

Rhodes vs Messi
          Sykes vs O'Hara
          McCloskey vs Lauri
          Cotto vs Foreman
          Cloud vs Johnson
          Dawson vs Pascal
          Marquez vs Diaz II
          Ward vs Green
          spot on ....100% right!!....you the man

Comment

Spot on mate, my Paulie just couldnt handle his speed, Khans use of the jab and his reach was the biggest factor of the fight, and when he closed Paulie down you could tell what Khan was going to do 'Left hook right hook' but it was hard to tell when which kept Paulie waiting and waiting and then BANG khan just unleashed a two punch combo no one saw. One more thing WAR PAULIE :/

Comment

Paulie was slick, I'll give him that.

Khan wasn't using his jab enough in the early rounds and just trying to setup combos out of thin air. After Khan threw the first punch, Paulie would get out the way.

Also clipped Khan a few times coming in with his jab. Paulie's still a good fighter, but Khan was just too fast.

Comment

I owe you 30 k aswell Demise ughh im in bits after the fight,

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                  I owe you 30 k aswell Demise ughh im in bits after the fight,

It's all good, you'll make it back on another fight probably.

Comment

Working...
                  X