Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'll Win a Title First, Then I Want Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa: I'll Win a Title First, Then I Want Adrien Broner

Hollywood, Florida - Cuban Olympic gold medalist, and WBA interim-super featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs), wants to face WBC lightweight king Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) in 2013. Gamboa returned to the ring on December 8th, as part of the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and won a twelve round unanimous decision over tough Philippine boxer Michael Farenas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just what I want to see. Gamboa should fight Vazquez at 135, would put him right in line to for Broner, which would be the biggest fight around the weight.

Salgado in March/April, Vazquez in the summer, than Broner to end the year.

Comment

wouldn't mind seeing uchiyama vs gamboa...

Comment

Just fight broner already, titles dont mean shit. You guys were calling out mayweather I didnt hear no damn let me get a title first at 147 before I fight him. bitch Please, I smell Pussy. Broner will massacre that 80 year old midget.

Comment

After Farenas thinking about Gamboa at 35 doesn't appease to me....

Comment

good call boa. that farenas tune up was pretty sad.

it was rigged but you still looked like sht lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Just what I want to see. Gamboa should fight Vazquez at 135, would put him right in line to for Broner, which would be the biggest fight around the weight.

Salgado in March/April, Vazquez in the summer, than Broner to end the year.
              That would be a perfect roadmap for Gamboa. increasing the level of opposition as the year goes on. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Hollywood, Florida - Cuban Olympic gold medalist, and WBA interim-super featherweight champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (22-0, 16KOs), wants to face WBC lightweight king Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) in 2013. Gamboa returned to the ring on December 8th, as part of the Pacquiao-Marquez undercard at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, and won a twelve round unanimous decision over tough Philippine boxer Michael Farenas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                I like Gamboa but please stop you don't want Bronier. Bronier is to big for Gamboa and has a very solid defense. I see Gamboa connecting a few times but Bronier seems to have a solid chin at this point. I see Bronier tagging Gamboa all night long.

Comment

Broner will already be at 140 by then and Gamboa knows it.

Comment

I wished Gamboa was more positive about making the fight right now like 50 is. However I'm willing to wait and let the fight build. I think they’re going to hype it up and make it a possible PPV card.

By the time the fight is made, Broner will have all kinds of haters hanging from his nutz. Floyd is fading out so his paying haters will transition that hate over to Broner.

It's the biggest fight to be made around their weight classes. Letting it simmer will bring on anticipation especially if they look good in their next fight or two while keeping the 0's..

Comment

Working...
                    X