Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best way to jack off? Best way for a woman or women to pleasure you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to jack off? Best way for a woman or women to pleasure you?

I think its, a hot woman with a strap on doing you in the prostate, while you are high on some speed ball of hard drugs that increases sexual pleasure, another woman is choking you so you get Erotic asphyxiation, another chick can be blowing/rubbing you off, and another one playing with your scrotal and balls with each hand.

So only 3-4 women needed.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 01-10-2015, 10:43 AM.

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    I think its, a hot woman with a strap on doing you in the prostate, while you are high on some speed ball of hard drugs that increases sexual pleasure, another woman is choking you so you get Erotic asphyxiation, another chick can be blowing/rubbing you off, and another one playing with your scrotal and balls with each hand.
    I used to **** this half-korean broad who LOVED to be choked when she was orgasming.

She had the tightest little *****... Damn that was the best ***** I ever had...

She was perfectly thick too (not ghetto fat, but "soccer legs" and muscular booty), and had huge ****. White girl, adn Asian qualities in one.

Her ***** was also really "shallow" so I would hit her cervix sometimes, and she loved it. Becuase there is something caled the "A spot" right behind the cervix, which some girls love, and others don't like... When I would keep my dick in her all the way to hit that, and just take it out like half inch and then quickly go back in - do that really fast, she would have a non-stop orgasm, and just SOAK my bed-sheets. Leave the biggest pudldle...

Comment

Misleading thread title. Will not browse again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rostov Papa View Post
        I used to **** this half-korean broad who LOVED to be choked when she was orgasming.

She had the tightest little *****... Damn that was the best ***** I ever had...

She was perfectly thick too (not ghetto fat, but "soccer legs" and muscular booty), and had huge ****. White girl, adn Asian qualities in one.

Her ***** was also really "shallow" so I would hit her cervix sometimes, and she loved it. Becuase there is something caled the "A spot" right behind the cervix, which some girls love, and others don't like... When I would keep my dick in her all the way to hit that, and just take it out like half inch and then quickly go back in - do that really fast, she would have a non-stop orgasm, and just SOAK my bed-sheets. Leave the biggest pudldle...
        You know your **** bro, this question was about you getting pleasure though not giving women pleasure. But that's a great question and im gonna ask it next thanks for the idea bro!

Comment

Well... I would have one in the kitchen making me a sandwich, another one constantly bringing me a steady supply of beer and another cleaning the house while I relax on the coach... Slapping my ham with mittens woven out of bacon sizzling hot and fresh out of he oven. Oh, and a boxing event on the tube, preferably a Haymon card since he knows how to stack a bunch of pus$ies.

Best way to wank it and get pleasured by a bunch of women, mate. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Well... I would have one in the kitchen making me a sandwich, another one constantly bringing me a steady supply of beer and another cleaning the house while I relax on the coach... Slapping my ham with mittens woven out of bacon sizzling hot and fresh out of he oven. Oh, and a boxing event on the tube, preferably a Haymon card since he knows how to stack a bunch of pus$ies.

Best way to wank it and get pleasured by a bunch of women, mate. Cheers
            LMAO very witty!! 10/10

Comment

Working...
            X