No announcement yet.

Arum Says The Only Road Block is mayweathers court cases

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horvo View Post
    This shows that pacquiao is ducking but "pacquiao's next", I never said that, and I only said that because that's what people want to hear, shows that PBF really wants the fight?

PBF is an extraordinary talent but ever since the first negotiations he has done nothing to make the fight happen. You are really fooling yourselves if you think he wants the fight.
    shows he is listening and is taking what the fans want into consideration

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Would be ironic if Floyd goes to jail.
      HOW WOULD THAT BE IRONIC?? WHERES THE IRONY IN THAT???

IRONY:
      the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Comment

Just another smoke screen to make Manny fight someone else.

Comment

As I've said before, Arum is a big part of the reason why the fight hasn't happened.

Comment

I've been saying this for months now. Even ignoring the Pac defamation lawsuit, Floyd is looking at 36 years in prison. Nevada doesn't mess around when it comes to domestic violence especially when you have a history of it.

The truth is floyd was broke before the Ortiz fight and since none of his cases were settled he still has to spend millions on lawyers and he literally burns money and only posts pics of winning gambeling tickets on twitter which are far and few in between

Comment

So Bob's going to drop the lawsuit then? Good on Bob for doing that to make the fight happen since its going to be an issue!

Also, Good on Team Pac for actually wanting to make the fight after two years of excuses. So by dropping the lawsuit and its not in the way, this fight can finally happen. Great day for boxing fans....

Comment

The UFC does jip their fighters out of money. When you have you main PPV attraction (i.e Anderson Silva) only making 250k for his bouts. That's a problem. Especially when the arena is sold out and PPV sales aren't that bad. I agree with Arum from this aspect when he compares boxing to MMA.

Everything else that Arum said went in one ear and out the other.

Comment

arum puto

Comment

*******s gone say, arum doesn't make the decisions

Comment

This is "deflection". Arum knows how to manipulate. This is his way of ignoring the drug issue and instead brinign up other topic. I can guarantee you this will be his answer to every question now.

Comment

Working...
                      X