No announcement yet.

Manny's reaction to watching the footlocker commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Can somebody fill me in on why the hell Koncz has a filipino accent in this video?
    Probably spent some time in the Philippines and picked it up lol

Comment

Haha, Manny being Manny!

Comment

Guys - if you've ever filmed anything and screened it with a bunch of people, you would be laughing (since it's a joke and since you're probably embarrassed at you acting)...I've been in that situation and know how it feels.

Take it easy, I'm not saying he's dumb guys, just Manny being Manny.

Like when he goes on talk shows and they make jokes, he doesn't immediately get it. I think it's funnier for me because I'm filipino have seen my dad and others act like this.

I'm sure he gets it but Koncz and the girl (Christina Poncher?) both feel like they needed to explain because he was just silent.

Comment

I know its been said before but lol at Koncz's new accent. Is he joking around? He sounds like my Pinoy friends from Baguio.

I remember a story on a news network in which a guy had some sort of head injury and when he awoke he spoke in an Irish accent though he had never left the US his whole life.

Here is an interesting article on this phenomenon:

www. smithsonian mag .com/smart-news/waking-up-with-a-new-accent-foreign-accent-syndrome-is-a-real-thing-1343710/?no-ist

Could this have happened to him?

Comment

For those who watch MMA, when BJ Penn went to Brazil to train for his fight, people noticed that he picked up a Brazilian accent.

Comment

Working...
            X