Canelo would do the same to Delvin Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo would do the same to Delvin Rodriguez

Agree or Disagree?

I agree. Canelo would've destroyed Delvin last night also. He would've either boxed his way to a UD or stopped him early. Could've done both.

Comment

Canelo would have done it faster

Comment

It took him 6 rounds to take out a natural 140 pounder in Joseito Lopez and he is going to do better against a natural 154 pounder? hahahaha talk about a hype job.

Comment

Agree he would have KO'd Delvin.

Comment

i agree but it would've took him longer, canelo isn't gonna come out trying to prove a point like cotto was he would've been more patient. but he would've been dominate as well

Comment

You're not happy about Cotto winning are you...

Canelo would have stopped him as well. Whether or not he'd do it as impressively is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                Agree or Disagree?
                disagree

canelo would fight in spurts and delvin would last longer than 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  It took him 6 rounds to take out a natural 140 pounder in Joseito Lopez and he is going to do better against a natural 154 pounder? hahahaha talk about a hype job.

cant disagree with that logic

i was thinking the same thing

Comment

Delvin would've lasted longer against Canelo but the result would've been the same. It was a good performance from Cotto. Trout never really had Delvin in trouble and he's one of the best in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X