If the south seceded...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the south seceded...

How would the nation as a whole improve? I can thing of three ways:

1. The US would be ranked higher in education and healthcare.

2. The US would get a better reputation, since we'd get rid of the racist, ****phobic states.

3. We'd no longer have to waste money by giving it to red states.

99% reduction in inbreeding

Comment

You truly are brain damaged as you say you are.

I've seen you make variations of this same thread topic at least twice now. I guess two things are on your mind these days. Your education and secession of Texas and the south, rinse & repeat

Get a grip man.
      Last edited by cupocity303; 04-20-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        You truly are brain damaged as you say you are.

I've seen you make variations of this same thread topic at least twice now. I guess two things are on your mind these days. Your education and succession of Texas and the south, rinse & repeat

Get a grip man.

Good thing its not about his height again.

Comment

The US debt would decrease. Those states take more money from the government than they pay in (despite the fact that they are mostly red states who hate "welfare.")

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            The US debt would decrease. Those states take more money from the government than they pay in (despite the fact that they are mostly red states who hate "welfare.")
            Maybe that because they know the impact and consequences more then the blue states.

They see it the turmoil of it firsthand.

Comment

Texas pays more than in takes in from the gov.

Comment

Is Texas considered part of the South? I know some Southerners who don't think so, and also some Texans who don't think so either. They are very independent and proud to have been their own republic at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Is Texas considered part of the South? I know some Southerners who don't think so, and also some Texans who don't think so either. They are very independent and proud to have been their own republic at one point.
                  That is no different then people who still think texas belongs to Mexico.

Every one has there opinion where do we draw the line?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                    How would the nation as a whole improve? I can thing of three ways:

1. The US would be ranked higher in education and healthcare.

2. The US would get a better reputation, since we'd get rid of the racist, ****phobic states.

3. We'd no longer have to waste money by giving it to red states.
                    Is Texas really that racist? In middle school racism was crazy but after that I can't really recount any incidents of racism. We have lots of people from the Nort(Ohio, Michigan, others) come here and say how well people of all races get along here. Even the shameless self important people that come from California never complain about racism. I'm not saying racism is non existant but I think its unfair that the general consensus of Texas is that of an extremely racist state.

Comment

Working...
                    X