Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most articulate and knowledgeable boxer out there?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kevin kelley

Comment

It's gotta be Floyd, Marquez, or Hopkins. They can adapt to almost any situation. Their brilliant to watch in the ring, especially Hopkins last two fights and all of Marquez fights, Marquez is a ****ing warrior and I wish he got half the respect he deserves.

Comment

for announcing??? its Mike Tyson...if u get past his voice..he def knows his history of sport etc....no kidden..

Comment

I was gonna say Tarver because he is very articulate and knowledgeable and I was also going to mention Roy Jones and Hopkins in there but since you pointed it out, I would say Marquez and Barrera because Ive heard them on golpe a golpe and they are both very knowledgeable and very very educated in the way that they speak.

They actually speak like a commentator, they make no mistakes when they speak and they are extremely knowledgeable on the sport and are able to describe exactly what is happening without sounding like a fighter who has limited mastery of language when they speak.

You would have to understand Spanish to know what Im talking about because if you did then you would know that its between them two.

But in English, it would have to say Tarver.
          Last edited by PunchesNbuncheS; 08-29-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            I like George Forman
            Foreman's analysis is always on the button. Gotta say all respect to him.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
              for announcing??? its Mike Tyson...if u get past his voice..he def knows his history of sport etc....no kidden..
              Co-sign, Tyson is without a doubt a student of the game.

While most kids at the age of 15 were popping zits and chasing cheerleaders he was in Gus's basement studying old fight films molding his style.

Comment

Lewis,Foreman,Tarver,BHOP,Barrerra,George Chuvalo,Sugar Ray Leonard,Sean O'Grady,Kevin Kelley,Mike Tyson are all worth mentioning....

Comment

juan manuel marquez is certainly a very learned man - very intelligent. . . then you got the klitschko brothers. also, ive heard pirog give interviews and he is very well spoken. . . as far as commentating goes id say roy jones and tarver.

Comment

Articulate? I don't know. But i really do respect Tysons knowledge both on the history of the sport and his analytical mind for the sport.

I see he got mentioned later in the thread, and that's spot on in my opinion.

Comment

nonito donaire is one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X