Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Herione/Crack use....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Herione/Crack use....

Now, I am no expert in the drug game but living in NYC during the crack epidemic of the 80's, one can adequately see the tell tale signs of a fiend....

1. First sign is unpaid bills/loss of money/bankruptcy... How can someone that literally makes millions on merely one fight cant pay taxes, cant pay car notes, and cant even pay the damn garbage bill??? Folks, I can show you crack fiends in the bowery that were wall street millionaires that lost everything to the rock, Mayweather is just another casualty on the war on drugs...

2. Family/Friends/Associates in the drug business... Floyd has a pedigree of experience in narcotics... His father is a convicted drug trafficker/user and at a young age most likely experimented with drugs his father had (laying around the house). Presently, he has very close associations with known drug offenders such as the real Rick Ross, 50 cent, and other unknown drug pushers and users... He is most confortable living in the dark world of drugs, from strip clubs, night clubs, gambling dens, etc...

3. Personal traits of a heroine fiend... Mayweather has shown the tell tale signs of a person strung out on drugs.. During interviews, he is easily distracted and confused and begins to stutter profusely.... He makes unintelligable and incoherent statements which greatly bring questions to his emotional state... His bipolar personality is evident from one interview to another and connot be denied...

Now, I am not accusing Mayweather of being a drug addict but the signs are clearly there...

Floyd is the cleanest boxer in the sport. Doesn’t drink or smoke. He isn’t like Pacman.

Comment

Comment

love how u contridict yourself at the end of that mess u call a thread

Comment

I sometimes think are half the threads in NSB for real.... or are people just that ******ed.

Comment

lmfao. i see what you did there haha

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
              Now, I am no expert in the drug game but living in NYC during the crack epidemic of the 80's, one can adequately see the tell tale signs of a fiend....

1. First sign is unpaid bills/loss of money/bankruptcy... How can someone that literally makes millions on merely one fight cant pay taxes, cant pay car notes, and cant even pay the damn garbage bill??? Folks, I can show you crack fiends in the bowery that were wall street millionaires that lost everything to the rock, Mayweather is just another casualty on the war on drugs...

2. Family/Friends/Associates in the drug business... Floyd has a pedigree of experience in narcotics... His father is a convicted drug trafficker/user and at a young age most likely experimented with drugs his father had (laying around the house). Presently, he has very close associations with known drug offenders such as the real Rick Ross, 50 cent, and other unknown drug pushers and users... He is most confortable living in the dark world of drugs, from strip clubs, night clubs, gambling dens, etc...

3. Personal traits of a heroine fiend... Mayweather has shown the tell tale signs of a person strung out on drugs.. During interviews, he is easily distracted and confused and begins to stutter profusely.... He makes unintelligable and incoherent statements which greatly bring questions to his emotional state... His bipolar personality is evident from one interview to another and connot be denied...

Now, I am not accusing Mayweather of being a drug addict but the signs are clearly there...
              i would normally take every thread seriously but answer me this question:

1.who is known as the cleanest,hardest working,most dedicated boxer in the world????
              that should close your thread down!!! lmao

Comment

it's more likely that he's a addicted to gambling.. he made a 30 000 dollar bet on a basketball game once on 24/7 if im not mistaken.

Comment

Crack is Whack

Comment

If Mayweather was on crack he would have made the agreed upon weight of 144 against Marquez.:boobies:

Comment

Working...
                    X