No announcement yet.

sakuraba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sakuraba

can anyone give me an update of the goings on with saku?he is bar far my fav today but i have not been following mma in a few months.it may be old news to you but if you know anything, please post it for me.
    thanks a lot guys

Well it is rumored that he will fight in Pride 25. It is also rumored that he will fight in the next Pride Grand Prix too.......

Comment

thanks kaps.i'm gonna get back on track with this stuff.i was like a mma encyclopedia for a while there.past few months i've slacked off.

Comment

I am hoping he doesn't rush back but takes the time to make sure he is healthy and injury free. His last fight was kinda disappointing, way below what everyone, including himself would have expected. I would like to see him fight some guys in his weight class that he will match up well against. A rematch with newton would be a very good fight for Sak right now I think

Comment

Sak at 100% in his own weight class=almost unmatched.

Comment

Big-G is spot on

Comment

Originally posted by Big-g
              Sak at 100% in his own weight class=almost unmatched.
              except by Frank Shamrock, Murilo Bustamante and Dan Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by Creed
                except by Frank Shamrock, Murilo Bustamante and Dan Henderson
                If you take any of these guys, including Sak, you can't go wrong with how you match them up. Any matches that would include ANY of these guys fighting each other would be dream matches. Frank beat Hendo once real fast via heel hook, but I think Dan's come along way since then. I think the Dan vs Frank rematch would be as amazing as a Sak vs. Busta match-up. Doubt that any of these guys will ever meet in the ring, but DAMN IT I CAN DREAM CAN"T I?

Comment

Working...
                X