Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye Barret Countdown... F.u.k. Bert Sugar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar is the ****in man. He's old school through and through, in a good way. He's not a critic, he's a historian, and is the type of guy you could learn a lot from if your interested in the history and science of boxing.

Comment

as a historian i take his word, but when he talks about contemporary boxing hes often right outta left field.

Comment

Originally posted by 3zilla View Post
        as a historian i take his word, but when he talks about contemporary boxing hes often right outta left field.
        X2

I respect him as a historian, but as analyst on the current state of affairs he's lost it.

Comment

he sucks imo.....even as a historan he always makes **** up....

Comment

he is cool and i like to here his opinion

Comment

[QUOTE=ferocity;4330137]Bert Sugar isn't trying to dress like Al Capone that just old school journalist attire with the hat and cigar. QUOTE]

gimme a break, nobody smokes a cigar 24/7 yet in every single on camera interview i have ever seen him in he has one in his mouth like a ****, find me one without a cigar

you can tell he does it for an aesthetic purpose cuz he wants to give off a certian look

Comment

I can't stand that old prick

he is clearly prejudiced against Eastern European fighters

Comment

Bert Sugar is weird.....

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD_OWNS View Post
                    I can't stand that old prick

he is clearly prejudiced against Eastern European fighters
                    If you consider the HW's Sugar has seen in his lifetime; Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes, Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, Bowe.....then you can forgive him for disliking the current HW scene. He has a good reason for being nostalgic

Comment

Working...
                    X