Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN cancels FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It actually sounds better than FNF has been in years.

I have some hope for this.

Let's face it. Half the time we were complaining about the bums we were watching the last few years.

Let's see how this all works out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      If Teddy stays on, I'm good.

Can't imagine it being a Friday night watching boxing on ESPN, and not hearing how to build a sammich equates to some 12-0 prospect getting the KO win over a 23-15 guy.

It's like putting on a pair of old work jeans.

Shit fits.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ht-fights-espn

Al Haymon wins again. No more Teddy Atlas in your living rooms on Friday night.
        actually al haymon is announcing the pbc cards on espn lol

Comment

So many memories and moments to reflect on, so many Teddy tirades.

At least Atlas stays on for the new series.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Do people even read articles? Atlas will remain
            lol nope

Comment

Can't imagine it being a Friday night watching boxing on ESPN, and not hearing how to build a sammich equates to some 12-0 prospect getting the KO win over a 23-15 guy.

Shit fits.
              I will miss the talk about walking through the bad neighborhood the most.

"He has nice shoes on, a nice coat but to get to his job he has to walk through a bad neighborhood first" "He has to keep his eyes open and watch his wallet or BANG!!! he will be knocked out with a crowbar and he won't have nice shoes or a coat anymore and he won't be able to get to work"

I don't give a **** what anyone says Teddy might be the most entertaining sports announcer, because you only get what he does in one place and it is glorious.

Comment

What conversation about Teddy Atlas would be complete without at least 3 horse racing analogies?

Comment

Can someone find out what the hell Al Haymon says to these powerful networks to get them to sign his pbc on? Im curious nobody knows, why would ESPN all of a sudden cancel one of their long running boxing shows for PBC which is on rival networks as well.

Im really curious the type of Pitch Haymons representative pitched to these guys to get him this many network deals.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Can someone find out what the hell Al Haymon says to these powerful networks to get them to sign his pbc on? Im curious nobody knows, why would ESPN all of a sudden cancel one of their long running boxing shows for PBC which is on rival networks as well.

Im really curious the type of Pitch Haymons representative pitched to these guys to get him this many network deals.
                    I think Dana White has just pissed that many people off and guys like Bob still think they're Don Draper running around slapping secretaries asses. Sometimes all it takes is a new angle.

Comment

Shit fits.
                      LOL...preach,preach

Comment

Working...
                      X