Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rigo fans shouldn't talk trash about Donaire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think people are hating on Nonito. They're hating on the people that are hating on how Rigo thoroughly dismantled him. There aren't many cases where a top pfp fighter gets embarrassed like that in their prime. Most have excuses, Donaire was a beast when Rigo mollywhopped him.

Comment

I dont.... i say he beat the best other than himself around... now when others start talking **** about him trying to diminish his victory, that is complete horse**** and butt hurt fanboyism they deserve to be spanked and set straight and donaire might get caught in the cross fire a little, and words like schooling come out that hurt fan boys even if they are true in this inbstance but thats it.

Comment

rigo should fight mathebula

Comment

I don't see anyone diminishing Rigondo's victory other than people ( some of them Rigondo fans) that keep calling Donaire garbage.

no one denies that Rigondo outclassed Donaire that night... but it was still an unentertaining fight

Comment

I love boxing scene but if you added up the total membership of this board it would make up such a tiny fraction of all the boxing fans that I doubt if what is said on here about Donaire would have any effect on Rigo's popularity at all.I understand your point that trashing Donaire detracts from Rigo's excellent win.Donaire is one hell of a fighter and it took one hell of a fighter to beat him. That win made me a huge Rigo fan.

Comment

Working...
            X