No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Whatcha say there bruh? Where ya at? You finna get greened for that sig bruh. Who Dat? We Dat?
    The bestbank bruh! I am always going to rep hard. Who Dat?

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Where is this mythical power that Khan has?? Who has he KO'ed that is even half way decent fighter. He has fast combinations to go along with a weak ass chin.
      He's KO'd more solid guys than Garcia and was a huge favorite coming into the fight. Had Khan won tonight, people would be talking about how Garcia went life and death with Morales.

I said before the fight that I wouldn't be surprised if Garcia won, but let's not act like Garcia was some huge favorite because Khan never beat anyone.

The average person thought Khan would wipe the floor with Garcia

Oh yea, Khan dropped Maidana, Peterson and stopped Maliggnaggi. Not say Paulie's a beast, but he did go 12 rounds with Cotto on a fractured cheek. He's a tough guy.

BTW, I don't count Khans TKO over Barrera and Judah.

I'm just saying, Khan has shown power in the past.

Comment

Don't get it twisted, Khan still has the superior speed and skills, but Garcia's ability to take advantage of Khan's defense or lack there of, along with a china-chin gave him his best win to date.

Khan's two real losses come at knock outs. Dudes finished.

Comment

no trainer can fix a glass chin

where is alex ariza when you need him

Comment

Re-watching the fight 1st round over, and from the jump Garcia was setting up and touching Amir with the left hook. You can see Danny settin traps for it and leading with it.
            Garcia was an unknown(as in I did not know how he would handle the moment)in this fight(which is why I did not bet against him)I said how Khan responds in rd 3 will make the fight..Damn he responded with a vengeance...
            Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-15-2012, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              It no thing big bro..My Wifey is on here way home now..I was not missing this fight,so I had to keep it on the crib tonight...
              I feel ya bruh. I wasnt missin this either, I thought it had the chance to be a really good fight, and Danny and Amir did not disappoint. Let Wifey know if ya'll ever find ya'llself in San Antonio ya'll got a place to come visit.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                Early stoppage, not to say Garcia wouldn't have finished him.

But Khan did nothing wrong tonight. This TKO could've gone either way. Luck of the draw, Garcia got it.

Those exchanges were fierce and either fighter could've gotten dropped.
                more like late stopped, khan with his jelly legs

Comment

I feel ya bruh. I wasnt missin this either, I thought it had the chance to be a really good fight, and Danny and Amir did not disappoint. Let Wifey know if ya'll ever find ya'llself in San Antonio ya'll got a place to come visit.
                  Oh word you out in tx bro..I got fam in Htown...

Thanks for the invite big brother...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Khan needs to learn to take the full 8 seconds before he gets up.

His problem is every time he's dropped, he tries to jump right up. That's why he was falling all over the place after the first knockdown.

But after the 3rd knockdown, Bayless asked him to come forward and he did while saying he was ok.
                    His problem is he has no chin, not trying to get up too early.

When he get's hit he loses his senses. He was folded in two with that first left hook, it was Prescott like. Regardless of getting up 4 seconds later or 8 seconds later, he was done.

Khan was looking at Bayless with his head slumping and his legs wobbling, he was on the verge of being seriously damaged.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Garcia was an unknown(as in I did not know how he would handle the moment)in this fight(which is why I did not bet against him)I said how Khan responds in rd 3 will make the fight..Damn he responded with a vengeance...
                      Well us Boxing fans knew Danny, and knew he is a philly fighter who is gonna come to fight, and stay to fight. Thats just how they make them philly fighters. I see a few talkin Garcia/Mathysse. I'd like to see that bout. Im willin to bet that Amir is done with JWW, and will be at WW in his next fight.

Say Rome is Danny left handed and fighting ortho? It seems his lefts really hurt Amir, but he dropped a really flush shot on Amir in the 3rd, and Amir took it pretty well, plus he looked a little off balanced at times, which could either be Amir's speed, or him being a southpaw, fighting ortho. Just curious to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X