• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    Bumhole touched.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
      So with the Peterson brothers,Collazo and Khan being the newest additions to Haymons ever rising stable, one must ask themself what are his intentions? How does it benefit him signing all of these fighters who primarily are under Golden Boy and fight under Showtime?

September 15, 2015. That's the date to remember, thats when Floyd will officially fulfulled his contract with Showtime and will retire off into the sunset being a multi millionaire.

After this date this is when the magic happens. We all know Haymon is very close to Mayweather and Ellerbe the CEO of Mayweather Promotions. I believe that once Floyd retires, Haymon (who purposely doesn't let his fighters sign long contracts with promoters) will shift every last one of his fighters over to Mayweather Promotions and manage all of their fighters. Mayweather Promotions will officially take over Golden Boy stable and all of the fighters will be contracted under Mayweather Promotions and managed by Al Haymon. This giant stable will completely doninate the market and crush Top Rank and all other promoters. And everyone always has good things to say about Haymon,afterall he gets his fighters paid so people will continue to join. If you ask me this is very good for boxing.

Team Haymon!
      How they going to dominate the market on Showtime?

I don't see why a lot of prospect would want to sign with Haymon and likely be stuck on Showtime, when HBO is the where most stars are made.

How many stars has Haymon developed that weren't built up by HBO?
      Last edited by Mitchell Kane; 06-05-2014, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
        Al Haymon takin' ova boxin. All other mofkerz dun get it. Dey jus strait hatin' duckio dick ridin foolz.
        lol "duckio, take the tess!"

Comment

Al Haymon is a God.

Comment

you know what he's planning? well whoopsy doo, you must be an insider!

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Al Haymon is a God.

Comment

Some say the TS has had multiple sexual encounters with the Watson twins, and if you touch his face things can turn very sour,

All we know is, bumhole touched!

Comment

Working...
                X