Mike Alvarado
    Brandon Rios

VS

Victor Ortiz
    Amir Khan
    Devon Alexander
    Tim Bradley
    Marcos Maidana
    Lucas would brutally take out Khan, Ortiz, and probably even Maidana even though that'd be a crazy ass war. I thought he beat Alexander by atleast 2 points. Bradleys the only guy that beats him. Garcia would probably go 50/50 with all of them besides Khan & Bradley because he beats Khan and loses to Bradley but Garcia vs Ortiz, Maidana, and Alexander could go either way.

That's why I'd go with list 2 because Bradley beats them all and Lucas is the only one that could decisively beat the rest of the other list, Garcia could make it interesting, but I don't think Alvarado or Rios would fair all that great maybe stealing a fight or 2 at best.

Originally posted by baya View Post
    lucas matthysse
    danny garcia
    mike alvarado
    brandon rios
    lamont peterson

VS

ricky hatton
    miguel cotto
    paulie malignaggi
    lovemore n'dou
    randall bailey
    I'd slightly favor Cotto & Hatton over everybody on the other list, Malignaggi is probably 50/50 against everybody on the other list because it would always come down to if he could land more shots compared to his opponents keeping up and landing harder. I'd be impressed if the whole list would stand if Bailey cracked them square on the jaw. I think Alvarado & Rios, and Peterson would do better on this list then the other one.

Comment

Working...
    X