No announcement yet.

check out my fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out my fight

hey guys just wanted to share this video of my fight back in 2010. reason why i barley post it on here is because i guess i was shy about it back then lol. but some users here in boxingscene have seen it
    i used to be an active member(2008-2011) but ive been busy school work etc...
    im in theblue corner

input guys? am not gonna say nothing about the fight yet.watch it 1st then discuss

Good fight. I certainly do like aggressive fighters.

I've had just one sanctioned amateur fight. I lost. But it was a good experience.

Comment

Good job mate, and you don't have to be shy, even if you lost. green sent

Comment

thanks guys...well i didnt lose that fight btw lol
        a knockdown is only 1 poiint in amatuer boxing

Comment

I like your aggressive style. You plan on going forward with your boxing career, or focusing on school more?

Comment

you're definitely comfortable in there, you see stuff coming and you can move well. you just lack discipline in there. keep those hands up, stop lunging in and jumping straight back and switching up stances ... you got good pop i can tell.

you have fast enough feet to where you could start working on taking half steps back and unloading the left hook when your opponent comes in on you, that would have worked for you in this fight.

good job on the W and keep posting your vids!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
              I like your aggressive style. You plan on going forward with your boxing career, or focusing on school more?
              since i work gravyard shift am to tired to go 2 the gym but and atleaset making an effort of going 2 my local rec. center 2 carry weight and cardio. to stay fit

Originally posted by baya View Post
              you're definitely comfortable in there, you see stuff coming and you can move well. you just lack discipline in there. keep those hands up, stop lunging in and jumping straight back and switching up stances ... you got good pop i can tell.

you have fast enough feet to where you could start working on taking half steps back and unloading the left hook when your opponent comes in on you, that would have worked for you in this fight.

good job on the W and keep posting your vids!
              great observation brother....ill admit and i look back at this and i really dont like that stuff i was doing with the guard down. but it was an experience. i guess he got the better of me since he was talking sht b4 the fight lol. i wanted to humiliate him.

somtimes i wonder how the hell i did that switch up in the 3rd round right after that overhand right. a great masterpiece lol

thanks man appreciate your input

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                since i work gravyard shift am to tired to go 2 the gym but and atleaset making an effort of going 2 my local rec. center 2 carry weight and cardio. to stay fit

great observation brother....ill admit and i look back at this and i really dont like that stuff i was doing with the guard down. but it was an experience. i guess he got the better of me since he was talking sht b4 the fight lol. i wanted to humiliate him.

somtimes i wonder how the hell i did that switch up in the 3rd round right after that overhand right. a great masterpiece lol

thanks man appreciate your input
                keep it up 'pa - this is 2nd nature to you.

Comment

Honestly, i'd knock both of you out in 1 round under 30 seconds, same day, no rest, back to back.

That was good, it was entertaining.

Comment

one of the best amateur bouts posted on boxingscene; enjoyed it

Comment

Working...
                    X