No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach is Very Pleased With Pacquiao's Latest Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach is Very Pleased With Pacquiao's Latest Sparring

“Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao sparred eleven rounds earlier this week against three separate opponents at the Wild Card Gym in Los Angeles which celebrated trainer Freddie Roach described as “a great day.”

[Click Here To Read More]

Why must Ron Nat start all his articles with "Fighter of the Decade". This guys just sux as a writer. Way to biased for me and i never believe anything he writes

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Why must Ron Nat start all his articles with "Fighter of the Decade". This guys just sux as a writer. Way to biased for me and i never believe anything he writes
      yea he should stop making stuff up because manny never won that award right......

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        yea he should stop making stuff up because manny never won that award right......
        Never said he didint win it. Also said writer very biased, to biased for me and that goes with it. So relax I know u love Pac like hes your BF but im not insulting him but the writer. There are plenty of forums to insult Pac and his fight that has no one talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Never said he didint win it. Also said writer very biased, to biased for me and that goes with it. So relax I know u love Pac like hes your BF but im not insulting him but the writer. There are plenty of forums to insult Pac and his fight that has no one talking.
          so how could he the writer be biased if pac did really did won that award?? and look i havent even said anything about u hating on pac and there u go already talking about it. LOL!! the hate is to bright i need some new shades.....

Comment

so how could he the writer be biased if pac did really did won that award?? and look i havent even said anything about u hating on pac and there u go already talking about it. LOL!! the hate is to bright i need some new shades.....
            are you check_hooks?

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
              are you check_hooks?
              No, but I can check hook u.

Comment

seriously this nathanielz guy is sitting on pac's junk 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                  seriously this nathanielz guy is sitting on pac's junk 24/7
                  you're doing a pretty good job impersonating him lately.

I shouldnt be surprised considering you have one of pac's renowned stalkers on your av.

Comment

Originally posted by FUC_U_PAYME View Post
                    are you check_hooks?
                    No, but I can check hook u.
                    Nice!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X