Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emilia Clarke From Game of Thrones! Rate her on a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being highest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Well then her ass-double has a nice ass. But since she shows her t1ts I'd assume the ass wouldn't be a problem for her.
    same thing applies.

Comment

Very pretty girl, I would say she's like a solid 8.5.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        same thing applies.
        Same with what I said. Until I find out for sure it was a body double, I am going to judge them as Emilia's.

Comment

lol wasn't trying to ruin it for you, just the truth. Every now and then the actress admits it by mistake but why would they when it helps their career. Its a fact to anyone who knows anything about the industry

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            lol wasn't trying to ruin it for you, just the truth. Every now and then the actress admits it by mistake but why would they when it helps their career. Its a fact to anyone who knows anything about the industry
            You didn't ruin anything for me. She talks about doing the nude scenes in several interviews. I know body doubles are a part of the business, but not everyone uses them and its even less likely for a relatively unknown actress to use one.

Comment

Is this a new show? Where do they show it? 3 sex scenes in first 2 episodes? Sounds like season 1 of True Blood, and i approve of that.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                Is this a new show? Where do they show it? 3 sex scenes in first 2 episodes? Sounds like season 1 of True Blood, and i approve of that.
                hbo of course

Comment

Weird choice of pics. Very weird.

Comment

The actress Emilia Clarke exposes her breasts and naked body on the Game of Throngs and in an interview she comments, It was "100 percent tasteful, totally legit, everything is all wonderful." According to the Bible the word [original root Greek] for someone who is sexually immoral is "Whore." Therefore Clarke is distasteful, totally illegitimate and filthy and according to God's Word she is a Whore! Ouch! Speaking the truth in love...

Comment

Originally posted by danemuhlig View Post
                      The actress Emilia Clarke exposes her breasts and naked body on the Game of Throngs and in an interview she comments, It was "100 percent tasteful, totally legit, everything is all wonderful." According to the Bible the word [original root Greek] for someone who is sexually immoral is "Whore." Therefore Clarke is distasteful, totally illegitimate and filthy and according to God's Word she is a Whore! Ouch! Speaking the truth in love...
                      She is a nice lady.

Comment

Working...
                      X