Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Supreme Court rejects atheist's appeal to remove God from government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] U.S. Supreme Court rejects atheist's appeal to remove God from government

The nation's highest court announced Monday that it has rejected an appeal by Michael Newdow, a Sacramento man who contested a decision by a federal appeals court to keep "In God We Trust" on U.S. currency. Newdow argued that the statement makes him a carrier of a religious message, and said that it is unconstitutional and an infringement on his religious beliefs.

The California-based Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in October that the nation's motto is a historic statement and should remain on U.S. coins and currency. Jacquie Sullivan of In God We Trust America tells OneNewsNow that she is overjoyed at hearing the court's decision on the issue.

"Michael Newdow is so in the minority,” Sullivan said, “and I think people are realizing that he really is just trying to chip away at what makes our country great and what is important to Americans. I could just cry -- I'm so touched by this."

Newdow has fought to remove references to God in the Pledge of Allegiance, and Sullivan notes that the decision by the U.S. Supreme Court sets a precedent for how the court will likely rule on future challenges to the issue.

what a ****, like the US government is really gonna change there currency on account of a bunch of puny little ***g0ts.....

Comment

People got too much time on their hands if they can find the time to whine about that. Give the weasel an extra job, he obviously needs something to do with his time.

Comment

Religion does not exist. It's a desperate try of criminal organizations within governments to keep illuminated people in the mysticism-section. Btw, fvkk you bigtimee

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
            what a ****, like the US government is really gonna change there currency on account of a bunch of puny little ***g0ts.....
            They already did it in the 1950s. This challenge was an attempt to change it back. I'd prefer they kept it as it is. One more reason to laugh at fat yanks.

Comment

Religion is the real conspiracy.

Comment

Bible school science test:

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  They already did it in the 1950s. This challenge was an attempt to change it back. I'd prefer they kept it as it is. One more reason to laugh at fat yanks.

Except for the fact that fat yanks are smarter and better than you, thus is why our country is the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Except for the fact that fat yanks are smarter and better than you, thus is why our country is the best in the world.

Which country/nation?

Lmfao at Marine Private First Class.

Comment

Working...
                    X