No announcement yet.

Jordan would be scared to set foot in todays Eastern Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's garbage.

Jordan was turned on by pressure and competition. The harder the better.

Besides, none of these guys are on the level of past legends like Larry Bird, Patrick Euing, Karl Malone etc

Only Kobe is.

Comment

I look at guys like Wade and Durant and see how they frequently go to the line in today's game. Jordan, not only would lead the league in that department, but he'd easily dominate the East in today's game.

There's no true centers in today's game outside of Dwight Howard.. And he's not even the type of player that Ewing, Olajuwon, Kareem, D-Rob or Shaq was in the 80s-00s. The only thing Jordan would have to worry about is "who to guard" when he plays a team like Miami. No one would match his competitiveness, toughness or all around skill in today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        yeah yeah yeah

i'm gonna listen to the guy who sold his lakers stock right BEFORE they make a $3 billion dollar tv deal?
        Deron actually didn't know about the trade until the Jazz GM called him and told him he had been traded. LMAO who the **** thinks he will resign to the Nets. Come join these Knicks D-will.

Comment

I think Jordan would have petitioned the league to move the Bulls to the West.

Because the East of today is just too easy.

He'd be out of the game, shooting the **** with Scottie by the end of the 3rd quarter...

of every fckin game.

Yeah, he'd be scared.

Dumbass.

Btw, great timing.

Melo and Deron are sent to the East and all of a sudden we have a thread proclaiming the East is a beast?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            why are we comparing iverson to kobe again?
            chucker = chucker?

Comment

Working...
            X