• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Game - Superman** (Zshare)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1668254964a53cff/

This is real nice....

Props...I've been waiting for this.

Comment

G-Mac just premiered the full version of Game's Superman track....wheres the replies? This is big!!! The song is ill...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
        Damn good looks on this my dude! Game spittin crack music... im seeing alot of hate for this guy it really doesnt make sense to me he is a straight west coast heavy weight point blank!!
        Song is crazy real talk.
        Last edited by th4l3pr3ch4un; 08-07-2008, 10:37 PM.

Comment

The Game is fake, he used to have a tongue ring and appeared on some romance show " heart of something", **** who knows the name of the show. Why would a full grown man need a tongue ring?

Comment

lol game is flyin over haters like yourself fam... LAX AUGUST 26th!!!

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
              lol game is flyin over haters like yourself fam... LAX AUGUST 26th!!!
              One cat that is real though, is the guy in your avatar Jadakiss!

Comment

nice heard this yesterday on hiphop game. liked it a lot . now i can download it. thanks mang.

Comment

game is a heavyweight but 10 years ago when rappers were spittin 3-5 syllable rhymes from one bar to the next game and his 1 or 2 syllable rhymes wouldnt be considered as nice but you got so many rappers now that only rhyme 1 syllable that it makes the game sound lyrical. But i gotta say the games gotta nice flow and he has some versatility. Definitly one of the better rappers out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                    game is a heavyweight but 10 years ago when rappers were spittin 3-5 syllable rhymes from one bar to the next game and his 1 or 2 syllable rhymes wouldnt be considered as nice but you got so many rappers now that only rhyme 1 syllable that it makes the game sound lyrical. But i gotta say the games gotta nice flow and he has some versatility. Definitly one of the better rappers out right now.
                    I noticed Lil Wayne is even doing simple one syllable rhymes now, Lollipop.

Comment

Working...
                    X