Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Money destroys Pacman?????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im 100% sure mayweather will beat manny pacquiao. im a fan of both bigger fan of the sport of boxing. and study the ins and outs and im pretty sure floyd beats manny. manny wont test or bring out the best of floyd the fight IMO will turn out like mayweather vs hatton

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      No sH$# their TOP RANK Fighter, You dont think I know Bob put Pac in there against his stable of fighters to generate more money in Bobs Pocket..

The fact of the matter is Floyd NEVER FOUGHT THE THREE and Pac shut all of them out... COMPLETELY..
      Talk to me when Floyd MANS THE F$@$ UP...
      Nothing to do with when you fight them or what conditions to place on them does it , after all a win is a win no matter how its set up is fine with little kids lol .

Lets see I could beat the Klit brothers at a CW of 175 in a 40 ft ring

Your such a hating little ferret with no clue about boxing under the hood , all you see is whats in front of your face , you remind me of a guy at bar many years ago while I was watching a KT fight and this guy turns around and says that Russion is nothing , Mike Tyson would beat the **** out of him ,,, that guy is the father of all *******s .

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
        im 100% sure mayweather will beat manny pacquiao. im a fan of both bigger fan of the sport of boxing. and study the ins and outs and im pretty sure floyd beats manny. manny wont test or bring out the best of floyd the fight IMO will turn out like mayweather vs hatton
        wtf?........

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          wtf?........
          did my words stutter? i see the fight playing out similar i didnt compare manny to hatton i think the fight jsut plays out similar. with manny being agressive and floyd moving trying to gain some space. and everytime manny gets in range to do anything floyd hits him to the body and ties him up and works him on inside. he does this for few rounds and counters and potshots on outside until the body shots take their toll. manny starts getting reckless and take big lead rights and left hooks and 2 3 punch combinations. manny is no boxer he needs to be agressive and busy and it plays into floyd hands. manny has no jab manny dont punch while moving on angles he punch then move he will get touched and beat up

Comment

you guys who talk about floyd dont really pay attention to the things he does in the ring. you wont appreciate it because you dont see it. you see the flash and the fireworks of manny but thats all he is. floyd is more mastermind than you guys give him credit. you think hes running or not being agressive when he is setting his opponents up. yall think he dont hit hard or for some odd weird coincidence all his opponents jsut shut down after 4 5 rounds lol. no floyd shuts them down floyd breaks them down. noone just gets tired. you guys jsut dont have the knowledge or eye for the things he does. and unless someone is being flashy yall dont get excited.

floyd is going to beat the **** out of manny. the fight will happen because bob arum has noone else for manny to fight and collect money from in top rank. the best money is mayweather now. save all the biased opinions. forget about who duck who. talk about the fight.

Comment

Okay ****, ahem sorry *****! Well remember this reply. Pac will ko Mayweather because Pac's footworks outworks May's shoulder roll. "Manny Knows"

Comment

Originally posted by PBF P4P KING View Post
                Will you guys go watch MMA? I noticed there is no Mayweather fans on this board so I was wondering what your guys mindset will be after Money taxes that a$$.

Alot of posters on here make it seem like Money sucks and only fights cans or girls, so where is that going to put Pacman after Money beats him?

P.S. anyone who thinks Money will beat Pacman please state it now because I don't want to see all these guys picking mayweather once the fight is signed.

Edit- guys who know boxing and are picking money before the fight is signed: ChiTown2Diego, Mannie Phresh, Fish Scotland, gauze, boxer2K5,
                Destroys??? I wouldn't go that far mate.....It'll be TKO or for FMJ to retire by Round 10

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                    you guys who talk about floyd dont really pay attention to the things he does in the ring. you wont appreciate it because you dont see it. you see the flash and the fireworks of manny but thats all he is. floyd is more mastermind than you guys give him credit. you think hes running or not being agressive when he is setting his opponents up. yall think he dont hit hard or for some odd weird coincidence all his opponents jsut shut down after 4 5 rounds lol. no floyd shuts them down floyd breaks them down. noone just gets tired. you guys jsut dont have the knowledge or eye for the things he does. and unless someone is being flashy yall dont get excited.

floyd is going to beat the **** out of manny. the fight will happen because bob arum has noone else for manny to fight and collect money from in top rank. the best money is mayweather now. save all the biased opinions. forget about who duck who. talk about the fight.
                    What are you selling *****? get the F@uck outta here. This ain't Toys r us

Comment

Originally posted by byTKO View Post
                      Okay ****, ahem sorry *****! Well remember this reply. Pac will ko Mayweather because Pac's footworks outworks May's shoulder roll. "Manny Knows"
                      how many floyd fights have you watched? floyd prob does shoulder roll 10% of a fight and only against people he know he can do it on. its not his only means of defense. how much did he do it on mosley. why dont you actually watch fights study fights before you open your mouth. the best you guys can do is come up with nicknames because its obv yall dont watch and study fights

all i hear is shoulder roll and potshot and running. floyd has 42 fights show me some fights where his only defense is shoulder roll and show me where it didnt work.
                      floyd has so many ways of defense and it will work on predictable 12345 punch manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X