No announcement yet.

LEGALIZING the OLDEST PROFESSION in the world EMPOWERS WOMEN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGALIZING the OLDEST PROFESSION in the world EMPOWERS WOMEN

Why the hell is the oldest profession in the world (sex for money) still illegal in a lot of parts of the world? HOW STUPID IS THAT?

Women and men (im pretty sure pacboy is a male prostitute) have been selling sex since our monkey days (you want a bannana? suck my monkey balls. you want me to hunt you dinner tonite you ungrateful cro-magnum cvnt? stick this sabertooth teeth up my hairy prehistoric sphincter).

Bartering your body for sex is a human given right. Its been happening since the dawn of mankind. It happens in every corner of the globe. even antarctica i bet(what the hell is you gonna do there?).

It happens in western nations, it happens in islamic nations, it happens in secular nations. It happens in democratic nations and in communist nations.

Why pooosayfoot around this issue? Why beat around the bush?

I know because of religion. because of some fake ass moral high ground. Take a look at my country America, home of the hypocrisy of democracy, ITS ILLEGAL IN EVERY STATE......... except Nevada (las vegas). WTF is that bullshieeeeeeeeet? How ominous is legal prostitution when first world nations all over europe even australia have legalized it? If its so bad, why go vacationing in those places? Do they not care about their women?

OF COURSE THEY DO!!!!! THAT'S WHY THEY LEGALIZED IT!!!!! THEY CARE!

Legalizing the sex trade EMPOWERS WOMEN.

How so Splendid Sterling? Ill tell you c*cksuckers:

1. It makes women independent. No longer do they have to depend on grease ball scummy pimps for protection. No longer do they have to depend on organized crime.

remember that obama secret service scandal years back in COLOMBIA? A cheap ass secret service agent did not want to pay the full amount? he thought he could just STIFF esparanza gomez but she went to the police and got protection instead. HOW FCKING BEAUTIFUL IS THAT?

Now that same scenario happens in a nation where its illegal and she has no recourse but to go to a pimp or organize crime and she would probably be told to walk it off huuuwer, we aint going after no secret service. No protection.

2. ITS FINANCIALLY EMPOWERING. No longer do they have depend on pimps and organize crime figures who will surely take more than half of their cut. Legalizing it GIVES ALL THE PROFIT TO THE WOMAN who is doing all the work.

3. Its SAFER FOR THE WOMAN if its legal. She can just quit at anytime. No pimp or organize crime syndicate can enslave her and abuse her. she can just do it independently from her apartment or my preference hotels. If she gets robbed, or not properly compensated, she goes to the police.

4. ITS SAFER HEALTH WISE. You can regulate it by having them register so they get regular health check ups. It become required. The fact that its illegal, makes it more dangerous STD incurable disease wise for both the woman AND THE MAN buying because its all done under dark. No rules no regulation. no structure.

5. You can tax it. Money for the government.

6. Easier to identify and save UNDER AGED sex workers. the fact that its illegal and handled by organized crime only adds to the propensity of under aged girls being drugged, kidnapped, and forced into the trade.

Its a win win for everybody involved. You are not gonna stop women from selling their bodies for sex. It is their fundamental human given right.

Im not asking for your opinion.

Im telling you facts and logic.

i'd legalize just to regulate and tax.

no teen girls under 21, no street stuff and mandatory std testing.

Comment

AMEN.....I was holding back tears reading this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

This

Mostly so they don't spread disease.

Comment

Give this man a medal

Comment

and connect them with Uber so they can come to your house

Comment

why 21?

what the hell is america's obsession with that number?

to me, 20 is perfect. they are no longer teens. they have gone through teen age angst hopefully, graduated high school so they have some kind of education and not utterly ignorant.

what's with the arbitrary selection of the #21?

Comment

I agree as well, except I believe the age should be 18.

Comment

It is a little crazy a girl can give ***** away for free, but not charge for it. It'd be like if I as a guy could fix your car for free, but if I charged you I could go to jail. In the future people gonna look back & say them was some dumb mfers about sex back then.

Legalize Weed, Legalize Paying for Sex, Legalize Suicide. Thats all I got rn, but I'm sure there are more things that are stupidly illegal as of today in some countries.

Comment

Working...
                    X