What kind of smartphone do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    iPhone 4 because I want to fit in!!
    iPhone is definitely a nice device. It may attract me more if they didn't all look the same or had that small screen. Not to bash any iPhone heads but that's kind of annoying when you look around and see majority of people around you have the same phone lol. But like I said, nothing wrong with the iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
      True that. I keep saying this to my friend that's on T-Mobile. They need better phones!! And IF they can ever get the iPhone, I think that'll help them out a lot!

I played with the HTC One X. It's pretty nice
      Tmobile got the Galaxy S3 today...

Comment

I have the HTC EVO 4G.

Phone's alright, but pretty old. Can't wait to upgrade soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Samsung Galaxy S II

Comment

Got the iphone 4

Next phone will be the Galaxy S III if i get a good price for my iphone.

Comment

HTC evo. i have an upgrade in few months i will be getting the galaxy S3

Comment

I have a Galaxy Nexus and it is the nicest phone I have ever owned. The short battery life is quite infuriating for someone who texts as often as I do (3000+ a month on average) but other than that I am very pleased with it.

Comment

iPhone 4S that I just recently jailbroke. Love it! I'm by no means an apple fan boy who thinks they are the best thing in the world though. I really want to mess around with an SGS3 and see how it is. Looks like a sick phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                    HTC evo. i have an upgrade in few months i will be getting the galaxy S3

When is your upgrade? I would wait until at least the new iPhone comes out. I got a feeling android has a few more hot devices that might come out before the end of the year. The new iPhone might be hot as well who knows.

Comment

SGS3 as it's the best phone on the planet.

Why do people keep saying T mobile dont have or just got the SGS3? I have had my S3 on T mobile since it came out a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X