Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: If Ward Lands Flush, I'll Walk Through It and Smile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: If Ward Lands Flush, I'll Walk Through It and Smile

NEW YORK — Virgil Hunter has repeatedly predicted that the fighter he trains, Andre Ward, will knock out Carl Froch in their highly anticipated super middleweight title fight Saturday night in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

LMAO, if Froch believes the stuff he's saying he's in serious trouble.

Comment

waaar froch!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        LMAO, if Froch believes the stuff he's saying he's in serious trouble.
        I was just gonna say the exact same thing

Comment

Oh dear. If that's Froch's game plan then the guy is an idiot. He's best served not trying to test his chin.

I hope he pulls it off but the closer the fight gets I can see a Mayweather-Hatton esc outcome. (without Froch running into a ring post though).

Comment

Froch does have a solid chin, and can take a good punch there. It's the shot to the temple or above the year that is going to knock him out. Those are the shots that have dropped him, in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
              Oh dear. If that's Froch's game plan then the guy is an idiot. He's best served not trying to test his chin.

I hope he pulls it off but the closer the fight gets I can see a Mayweather-Hatton esc outcome. (without Froch running into a ring post though).
              Remember when Froch said he was gonna take Abraham to the trenches and knock him out? Remember how the fight panned out?

It's called mind games bro.

Comment

WAR FROCH! Lets have 'em lad!! still picking ward to win, but i'd rather see froch win as he is more deserving as what he has gone through, and what he has risked without bytching. . .

problem is, i don't think froch can walk through 2-3 punch combinations landed over and over again, by a surgically precision punching fighter like ward. . . "raw power" notwithstanding. . however, as of late, froch is much more aware, and utilizes more of a "read and react" approach rather than "come forward and bang". . . i stll think before he tries making it an ugly war, he should see if he can dictate range with his jab. .

Comment

Im betting real dough on Froch.

Time to get paid.

Comment

Dirrell, Kessler, Johnson, and Abraham all buzzed him. Froch's chin is sturdy but it can be dented.

Comment

Working...
                    X