No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad on Mayweather-Ortiz, Khan-Judah, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Muhammad on Mayweather-Ortiz, Khan-Judah, Pacquiao

During a recent visit to the H.I.T. Factory Gym in Las Vegas, trainer Eddie Mustafa Muhammad could be found working with budding amateur and soon-to-be professional Taylor Larson. A former light heavyweight champion in his own right, Muhammad is always a busy man and outside of working with former heavyweight champion Hasim Rahman, lightweight contender Jorge Teron, undefeated super middleweight prospect Badou Jack, and proven veteran Ishe Smith, he claims to get calls on a daily basis inquiring if he is open to working with new talent.

[Click Here To Read More]

This dude knows his stuff all of his comments are short to the point and accurate,zab can't outbox khan but needs to make him over commit with his punches and let his hands go in bursts,and I also have floyd picking pac man apart with well timed right hands from the 4th round onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkCletoReyes View Post
      This dude knows his stuff all of his comments are short to the point and accurate,zab can't outbox khan but needs to make him over commit with his punches and let his hands go in bursts,and I also have floyd picking pac man apart with well timed right hands from the 4th round onwards.
      Well he may, he may not. We'll never know because Floyd keeps taking those long vacations.

Comment

Muhammad makes sense and if it happens I pick Pac over Floyd.

Comment

I skipped straight to the quotes thinking it was ali only realizing afterwards that its eddie mufasa

Comment

I started reading and when I read the "Muhammad knows him well,having worked his corner leading into his blowout over jose armando" that's when I realized it can't be Muhammad Ali..damn I thought it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by lynchy View Post
              I skipped straight to the quotes thinking it was ali only realizing afterwards that its eddie mufasa
              lol same here.

Comment

is boxing dead in 16-months without chicken floyd?

muhammad is an idiot!

he's trying to lure chicken floyd away from roger mayweather...

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
                  is boxing dead in 16-months without chicken floyd?

muhammad is an idiot!

he's trying to lure chicken floyd away from roger mayweather...
                  ???????????????????

Comment

Sure! coming from a guy who likes to lose....

...his opinion are pretty credible.....jr is indeed the best P4P ..that belongs to wall of shame!

Comment

Working...
                    X