Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAIT!! I thought the shoulder roll doesnt work on a southpaw stance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    actually Pac has more problems with straight right hands from Orthodox fighters who have been able to hit him cleanly then Mayweather has with left handed fighters....

this cant be disputed..the facts and history dont lie...
    i hope that pacquiao would come with plan A-Z. i was pretty sure that they were hoping to see some flaws in this fight but it didn't happen.

damn still thinking about that round 3 where floyd didn't even budged to move. he just stood still in front of ortiz then bam bam bam with that right hand.

Comment

show me a fight in which in didnt work?

actually southpaws are very horrible vs mayweather ..#'s dont lie..look at the compubox vs Corley Mitchell, Judah and now even Ortiz......

Mayweather having problems with southpaws is a giant MYTH..
      Theres a lot. Just look at the stance, it is not made for southpaws. They roll into a left hand while constantly getting hit by the right. How do people not see this? And plus, isn't Ortiz a right hander?

It worked against Ortiz a lot because he often squared up and got rid of the southpaw style or he was right up close to Mayweather which also got rid of the southpaw angles.
      Its really not that hard to see.

Comment

actually Pac has more problems with straight right hands from Orthodox fighters who have been able to hit him cleanly then Mayweather has with left handed fighters....

this cant be disputed..the facts and history dont lie...

haha cash cow, man i made $100 easy last night. I just hope Floyd keeps fighting. Pac, Khan, Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
          We can't because he switches it up heavily against southpaws. I could show you Toney/Griffin though if that will make you feel better.
          Toney-griffin?

Toney isnt Mayweather...

we are talking about Mayweather vs southpaws......no southpawy has came close to doing **** besides landing 1 punch....

Comment

WAIT!!!!

I though all you *****s said Floyd "never uses the roll against southpaws anymore," in repsonse to the video Donaire did to expose the problems with the roll against a southpaw.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...e+video&page=2

Comment

Up until the headbutt, Ortiz was winng the round. He also won the 2nd round. In no round was he outclassed in.

Comment

Toney-griffin?

Toney isnt Mayweather...

we are talking about Mayweather vs southpaws......no southpawy has came close to doing **** besides landing 1 punch....
                No, we're talking about teh SHOULDER roll vs southpaws. Actually read your question, please.

And i repeat, everytime floyd was hit it was while trying to roll. hence why the high guard is better against southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                  Theres a lot. Just look at the stance, it is not made for southpaws. They roll into a left hand while constantly getting hit by the right. How do people not see this? And plus, isn't Ortiz a right hander?

It worked against Ortiz a lot because he often squared up and got rid of the southpaw style or he was right up close to Mayweather which also got rid of the southpaw angles.
                  Its really not that hard to see.
                  yet and still no southpaw has ever came close to landing anything other than 1.....said 1 significant punch....

so obviously it works to perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Up until the headbutt, Ortiz was winng the round. He also won the 2nd round. In no round was he outclassed in.
                    Bingo. Let the May fans get together and praise each other though. That's what there kind do.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      WHAT?!?! Lol. Are we talking about teh same fight? The same fight whre Floyd did nothing but sit there and hit him with right hand after right hand, and ortiz just walked into them? Get real. The Third round was pure outclassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X