Goodbye Mr Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
    Seriously you sound like some 16 year old **** confused kid
    And you sound like a ****phobe who likes the company of cokeheads.

I mean he's a ****ing HERO!

Doesn't he know theres **** he can say and broadcast and **** that you keep private?

Why is acting like a cokehead and uploading it onto the net?

Less coke is the answer.

Maybe Don King got him a good connection.

I hope May's retiring soom if thats his state of mind.

Comment

where does the op get hes on coke? maybe the op needs to issue a formal apology.

Comment

as long as you buy the fight, thats all that matters to him

Comment

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
          where does the op get hes on coke? maybe the op needs to issue a formal apology.
          You see that ustream and tell me he's only had whisky?

I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            And you sound like a ****phobe who likes the company of cokeheads.

I mean he's a ****ing HERO!

Doesn't he know theres **** he can say and broadcast and **** that you keep private?

Why is acting like a cokehead and uploading it onto the net?

Less coke is the answer.

Maybe Don King got him a good connection.

I hope May's retiring soom if thats his state of mind.

First Off...GO KILL YOURSELF For ever having Mayweather as your "Hero"...WTF are you 14 years old and you had Mayweather Posters in your bed room lol and you rip them down off your wall out of rage over that Ustream video lol

the more you post the more I know that your FULL OF ****, nobody gives a **** that you are going to stop being a fan of his...hahaha why do some fans act like who they root for is important the the world

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              why do some fans act like who they root for is important the the world
              why do some sportsmen act like they're the best thing to happen to the sport

act like they're on a crusade to clean up the sport

then go off and detroy their own rep and broadcast it to the world?

men like that need to kill themselves cos they're fallling in love with their own image one more step into that lake and they are dead like Narcissus

Comment

You see that ustream and tell me he's only had whisky?
                pure speculation, which makes you worse. pacyows dad ate his dog, dogs craws will be eaten. not speculation. worse thing he called him was yella, which could also be inferred as yella bellied.

Comment

pure speculation, which makes you worse. pacyows dad ate his dog, dogs craws will be eaten. not speculation. worse thing he called him was yella, which could also be inferred as yella bellied.
                  So its wrong to say millionaires in Vegas take cocaine?

And if theres a millionaire in Vegas acting dumb and hyped up who has no work in the near future to conclude that its highly likely he is on coke.

Thats wrong?

Comment

So its wrong to say millionaires in Vegas take cocaine?

And if theres a millionaire in Vegas acting dumb and hyped up who has no work in the near future to conclude that its highly likely he is on coke.

Thats wrong?
                    its wrong because you have no base to stand on. just because you have money and acting the fool doesn't mean ur on coke. not everybody with a buck sniffs coke. is it possible you used to abuse cocaine, perhaps.

how many times did he touch his nose? how many times did he make a sniff? none right? how creaky was his mouth? there you go partnah. educate urself before you embarrass urself.

Comment

its wrong because you have no base to stand on. just because you have money and acting the fool doesn't mean ur on coke. not everybody with a buck sniffs coke. is it possible you used to abuse cocaine, perhaps.

how many times did he touch his nose? how many times did he make a sniff? none right? how creaky was his mouth? there you go partnah. educate urself before you embarrass urself.
                      If thats the case than he is even dumber than I thought.

I'd rather think he was on coke...

Detective Ironside does not use cocaine but...he knows the symptoms of the abused and they were there.

You watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X