No announcement yet.

Proof Margarito was ducked by EVERYONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Wait, isn't that the guy who was involved in this huge Balco thing? You know, where he admitted to using steroids?
    Most boxers are on juice as are 95% of all athletes. To have your wraps dipped in plaster is a much more disgusting and dangerous offense. But Mosley destroyed him AFTER the balco ****. So keep grasping. Another idiot. Manny still beat that cheater senseless and Cotto schooled him. 1-4 vs elite comp like I said. A b level fighter with the plaster and a c level fighter without.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
      Margarito ducked Williams for as long as he could before almost getting stripped. And margarito didn't do **** in the 12th so those slaps must have worked. And who cares about Cotto vs Clottey that bum margacheato went out like a ***** getting tossed up all over the place.

You do realize that Margarito could have easily have skipped Williams and gone right to a fight with Cotto,right? He was risking a big fight for a fight that nobody outside of hardcore fans wanted to see.And When it came time to returning the favour,Williams wouldn't do it.

Tony Margarito always went out like a man.His courage is not in question.

Comment

Williams had already avenged that loss by then you idiot and went on to dominate the guy that schooled Mosley twice. But yes, the Cheater chose Mosley. Got his face caved in without his plaster, then got destroyed for life by manny and embarrassed by Cotto. After Williams punked him out. Very impressive career haha. Even with the plaster he went 1-4 vs elite competition. But yeah he would beat the best boxer of this generation, Floyd #rolls eyes
        Any fighter would go after an Oscar fight, moron. Especially when it was basically promised. And don't act like fkn Paul Williams was invincible. He was lucky to win the first fight. No one will change my mind about it, Paul threw more I'll admit but Antonio Margarito landed the HARDEST CLEANEST blows in that fight. And people even had him winning since Paul missed a lot.
        About the plaster thing, don't even bring it up if you can't prove anything. But yeah the best boxer of this generation Floyd clearly ducked this dude.
        Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        He would have not beat Bernard Hopkins. I can tell you that with a certain amount of conviction, lol.
        I'll give you that one. heh heh heh

Comment

Most boxers are on juice as are 95% of all athletes.
          Source please.

Comment

Most boxers are on juice as are 95% of all athletes. To have your wraps dipped in plaster is a much more disgusting and dangerous offense. But Mosley destroyed him AFTER the balco ****. So keep grasping. Another idiot. Manny still beat that cheater senseless and Cotto schooled him. 1-4 vs elite comp like I said. A b level fighter with the plaster and a c level fighter without.
            All joking aside, I'm dead serious. Which fights was plaster used in, bro? I REALLY want to know.

Anyone?

Comment

To have your wraps dipped in plaster is a much more disgusting and dangerous offense.
              I agree. But if it really was plaster, why were no criminal charges filed in California, for Capetillo at least? If it was plaster Capetillo could have been found guilty of attempted battery, aka assault.

"A California Penal Code 240 assault may be filed when an attempt to injure another is made. No physical contact is actually necessary to be convicted of assault.

A California assault can take place even though no battery occurs. However, a battery necessarily includes an assault. This is because it is impossible to commit a battery (a willful act) without first attempting to do so.

An assault is often called an 'attempted battery', while battery is often called a 'completed assault'."

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                I agree. But if it really was plaster, why were no criminal charges filed in California, for Capetillo at least? If it was plaster Capetillo could have been found guilty of attempted battery, aka assault.

"A California Penal Code 240 assault may be filed when an attempt to injure another is made. No physical contact is actually necessary to be convicted of assault.

A California assault can take place even though no battery occurs. However, a battery necessarily includes an assault. This is because it is impossible to commit a battery (a willful act) without first attempting to do so.

An assault is often called an 'attempted battery', while battery is often called a 'completed assault'."
                NO BRO! Please don't make sense. People around here really hate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                  NO BRO! Please don't make sense. People around here really hate that.
                  And further;
                  "CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE
                  TITLE 8. OF CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
                  CHAPTER 9. ASSAULT AND BATTERY

240. An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present ability, to commit a violent injury on the person of another.

245. (a) (1) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm or by any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment."

Why the fk were criminal charges never filed?

Comment

Originally posted by willybullet View Post
                    And further;
                    "CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE
                    TITLE 8. OF CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON
                    CHAPTER 9. ASSAULT AND BATTERY

240. An assault is an unlawful attempt, coupled with a present ability, to commit a violent injury on the person of another.

245. (a) (1) Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm or by any means of force likely to produce great bodily injury shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment."

Why the fk were criminal charges never filed?
                    Great contribution to the thread, amigo.

I really want to see someone refute that.

Comment

OMG Margarito said he wanted to fight all these guys and started dropping names so please ignore the fact his resume was absolutely shit for 8 of 12 years he was at WW only managing to win a vacant belt

even Hopkins didn't want none clearly ducking
                      Last edited by Phenom; 01-19-2013, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X