Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse roles....If Pac done what Floyd does would *******s still support him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse roles....If Pac done what Floyd does would *******s still support him?

How far would *******s let Pac go if he acted like Floyd?

probably not. DO YOU SUPPORT FLOYD?

he beats up women. hes the lowest of the low. i have more respect for my log of **** than floyd man

Comment

If Pac was anything like Floyd..

I would be a pac hater too...

One of the reason i'm a huge fan is the way he present himself outside the ring also...

Pac is all Class

I was a Valero fan also.. but what after he did.. **** him..

Comment

hell yeah they would support him, they would all go on racist tirades ( wait they already do) and all of them would start beating their wives ( 90% of the pinoys do that already).

Comment

Pacquiao would never beat innocent lady!

Comment

Im not a huge fan of either but id think we never have to worry about Pac doing anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Low_ki View Post
              hell yeah they would support him, they would all go on racist tirades ( wait they already do) and all of them would start beating their wives ( 90% of the pinoys do that already).
              Where did you see that? I have never been around a person that has hit a girl. I have seen em cheat and maybe leave their wives for another woman. but I have never encountered one that would hit a woman.

Comment

im pretty sure its legal to beat your wife in the phillipines.
                plus, manny is like the president or something right? he wouldnt be looking at any jail time.

Comment

They support him after cheating on his wife with whores and trying to kill political rivals so yea they would still support him. Thats a no brainer.

Comment

If Pac was like Floyd, he wouldn't be Pac.

So the answer is no.

Comment

Working...
                    X