Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was the best hockey game I have ever watched.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the best hockey game I have ever watched.

I am not a hockey fan, nor do I watch it all the time, but I tune in during the playoffs, and that was byfar the best hockey match I ever watched from start to finish. The drama, the competitiveness, the fact that it was down to the wire, and when it seemed to be over we tied it in the last few seconds.

Also on a side not get of Crosby's nuts, it was Jerome Inginla who set that **** up, and made the diving pass to set up a wide open shot.

that's like the only hockey game you've watched

Comment

last years NHL playoffs were THE ****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        That's what people don't realize. Hockey playoffs are the best playoffs in all of sport. BTW, 2008 playoffs were so much better than 2009. Anyways, this game is one of the best we have ever seen and when you add the magnitude of the matchup it is probably the greatest.

Comment

I don't watch hockey hardly anymore, but that was enertaining. Exciting all the way through. Plus the tension of the whole moment made it great.

I don't know if it's the best hockey game i've ever watched. Loved the Avs and Red Wings matchups back in the day a lot.

Comment

Pens-Caps was a legendady series...too bad they dont have the NHL on ESPN anymore

Comment

this is nothing compared to the caps-pens matchups

Comment

i was at 2 of the Penguins vs Caps playoff games ... last year ... game 5 i think where Sidney and "The Great 8" had a hat trick (Caps win) ... and game 7 where the "birds that can't fly" stomped us out

either way ... very memorable

Comment

This is actually the best Hockey game I've ever seen, which took place earlier this year in the Juniors:

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    This is actually the best Hockey game I've ever seen, which took place earlier this year in the Juniors:

An armature matchup? **** that.

Comment

Working...
                    X