Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Like To See Antonio Margarito Fight Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Right Cross Ike View Post
    What's the difference between those two? i was joking ladies : )
    ****s have a choice.

Poor rican people.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
      After watching Cintron do his little dance post Martinez fight, I don't think there is any.

Damn, I lol'd hard at that. :grill:

Comment

I'm not a die hard fan anymore but he served his punishment and I'm curious to see if he can make a comeback. so yeah I would like to see him fight again. Why not??

But I won't die or anything if they never let him fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          saw your post in a Burner thread so i couldnt respond...but here goes: Hatton was weight drained? in a weight class he ruled at???
          That troll has the nerve to ban people? And you of all people Mak? That's crazy talk right there man.

Comment

Antonio Margarito's

Legendary Power

Comment

I was always against the ban in the first place. Bring him back!

Comment

It's not like someone who may be able to mask PED's. Margarito's handwrapping will probably be on TV from now on. That incident will never repeat, at least not in the US.

I enjoyed watching Margarito fight before, and I'm looking forward to seeing him fight again.

Comment

Yeah Tony was always entertaining to watch.

Would like to see him fight someone like Cotto or Cintron though, see if the first wins were for real.

Comment

I really don't care to see him fight again. We don't know if any of his accomplishments are valid and even if they were, was he truly that amazing of a fighter? When you are slightly above average and commit a cardinal sin like he did there is a strong possibility that you will never over come that. If he never makes it back to the ring my life will continue on, happily.

Comment

Hell no. I agree with DLH. Why the hell give this dude his license back? Do we need a history lesson here? Go learn to what happened to Billy Cillins Jr. It could've happened to anyone in the future if he didn't get caught that night, or maybe it could've even happened to Mosley. I hate it how people seem to forget so quick.

By the way, I wonder if Margarito ever loaded his gloves in sparing?

Comment

Working...
                      X