No announcement yet.

Palin: A **** choice from a ****ty decision maker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    I'm as liberal as they get and I've never been at a sit in or a hunger strike.
    I have been at a hunger strike once, but that was when teachers in my school shut down all the doors and held us hostage for 3 days.
    Back in the oldcountry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I'm as liberal as they get and I've never been at a sit in or a hunger strike.
      well that was my whole point. Hunger strikes should come back. there's not enough of em.

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      Did a hippy steal your girlfriend?
      I mean we dont even have any hippies in NY area, but to you they seem to be the root of all evil.(not that I disagree, but I only view them as a minor and hilarious nuisance)
      if you've ever seen my list of irritating things you'd know that there are tons of things out there that bug me. i only bring up hippies & protesters whenever it's within the thread subject. just like i consistently roust on rap music whenever we're discussing quality music.

i agree that they're just goofy nuisances too but i generally don't like most liberals because they fall in that category of "all bite and no bark". i don't like those traits in people. anyone can find a flaw in a given person/system/nation, etc. most liberals spend all their energy bitching about issues they have very limited knowledge in. and then they don't back it up with any action or solution. when you don't focus on a realistic and positive solution then you prove your true motives and concern for these issues. that's ****in weak and that's why i like pickin on 'em

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
        The sad thing is that Americans will vote for this guy and even sadder he will probably win. How can you possibly choose her as a vice president after only meeting her once?.
        She can bring in girl votes and Hilary votes. So simple, also she's from Alaska. Thats where they wanna drill. So obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
          because they are.

but i kinda generalize hippies/liberals/protesters all in the same moron group. at least there were issues back in the 60s worth protesting. ****'s just nowhere near as drastic nowadays in our country as it was then so most of these people are just attention whores. if they really cared about making a positive impact then we'd see em in 3rd world countries building schools, giving villages seeds, and teaching em how to farm their own food.
          You mean like Cindy McCain has been doing for the last 20 years?

Comment

kinda but just about every political figure out there is gonna be involved in charities, primarily to maintain a good image.

i'm talkin about the average person. most liberals and other political radicals don't actually DO a fraction compared to how much they talk. obviously there's exceptions but the vast, vast majority of these people are just simply looking for a cause to stand for. they grew up watching too many movies and now they all wanna be a part of the Rebel Army fighting against The Dark Side. they're just living out their own fantasy quests and are too lazy and unconcerned to research, and act out, on ways to make a realistic positive impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
              kinda but just about every political figure out there is gonna be involved in charities, primarily to maintain a good image.

i'm talkin about the average person. most liberals and other political radicals don't actually DO a fraction compared to how much they talk. obviously there's exceptions but the vast, vast majority of these people are just simply looking for a cause to stand for. they grew up watching too many movies and now they all wanna be a part of the Rebel Army fighting against The Dark Side. they're just living out their own fantasy quests and are too lazy and unconcerned to research, and act out, on ways to make a realistic positive impact.
              Its actually much simpler than that. The reason liberals are indecisive protesting hippies is the same reason they are liberals.

They are not comfortable taking action in their own lives and they want to government to take action for them. They want someone to be there to tell them what to do and how to do it.

Many liberals do not believe in god, it is no surprise that they look to the government for guidance. They have no purpose, no meaning, they look towards the government to provide that.

The reason they protest wars is the same reason neglected children act out. They feel as if the government is not giving them enough attention. They have trouble dealing with the fact that the government has other friends too.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                Its actually much simpler than that. The reason liberals are indecisive protesting hippies is the same reason they are liberals.

They are not comfortable taking action in their own lives and they want to government to take action for them. They want someone to be there to tell them what to do and how to do it.

Many liberals do not believe in god, it is no surprise that they look to the government for guidance. They have no purpose, no meaning, they look towards the government to provide that.

The reason they protest wars is the same reason neglected children act out. They feel as if the government is not giving them enough attention. They have trouble dealing with the fact that the government has other friends too.
                if posts were tequila then that was the Don Julio 1942 of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

She did it for the painkillers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

showing a ****ing picture from a pro-mccain website doesnt make her a
                    fighting force for 3rd world countries. Granted she may be a supporter of
                    3rd world country development who knows? but show proof dont expect me
                    to believe it just on picture...just show me some proof and I may agree with
                    you.

I could find a picture of any evil person (not saying she is evil) doing something nice for atleast a hundreth of a second (how long it takes to take
                    a pic)

matter of fact....

Comment

basically fill in the caption

"what ahmadinejad has been doing for twenty years...."

url:http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...pL3VN/610x.jpg
                      Last edited by brooklyn kid; 09-08-2008, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X