Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar's Close Friend said Oscar is only 5 feet 8 and wears lifts.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Yeah cus he was standing next to BHop who is very tall.. of course he looked like a midget lol
    well if you are 5 feet 11 like oscar is listed and b hop who is 6 feet 1 he wouldnt really look that short I wish I had a screen shot it was funny how short oscar looked i was like wtf is b hop 6 feet 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      well if you are 5 feet 11 like oscar is listed and b hop who is 6 feet 1 he wouldnt really look that short I wish I had a screen shot it was funny how short oscar looked i was like wtf is b hop 6 feet 3?

Look at 57sec in... it looks pretty damning how short Oscar is...

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post

LMAO oh ****!
        Can someone Screen Cap that? Oscar friend wasnt lying B hop looked 1 foot taller then oscar.

Someone screen cap that please!

Comment

Then Pacquiao must be like 4'10'' with heals on cuz he looks like a midget standing next to Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
            Then Pacquiao must be like 4'10'' with heals on cuz he looks like a midget standing next to Oscar.
            did you read the thread oscar wears lifts according to his friend why did you have to insult pacquiao? I do not get it what did he do to you lol.

Watch the video at 57 seconds and you can see oscar looks a foot shorter its because he cannot wear his lifts in the ring.

Comment

did you read the thread oscar wears lifts according to his friend why did you have to insult pacquiao? I do not get it what did he do to you lol.

Watch the video at 57 seconds and you can see oscar looks a foot shorter its because he cannot wear his lifts in the ring.
              I'm 5'10'', I met Oscar in Tucson, he's taller than me and no, he wasn't wearing 4 inch heels.

Comment

Originally posted by Puas View Post
                I'm 5'10'', I met Oscar in Tucson, he's taller than me and no, he wasn't wearing 4 inch heels.
                do you know what lifts are?

actors wear them inside the shoes it gives them a good 2-3 inches in height.

look at the video pause it when hopkins stands next to oscar and if you say that doesnt look like a huge hieght difference that shows your blind.

unless hopkins is really 6 feet 3

I want someone to make a screen cap of that.

Comment

do you know what lifts are?

actors wear them inside the shoes it gives them a good 2-3 inches in height.

look at the video pause it when hopkins stands next to oscar and if you say that doesnt look like a huge hieght difference that shows your blind.

unless hopkins is really 6 feet 3

I want someone to make a screen cap of that.
                  Oscar wears his lifts in the ring as well, just like Holyfield (especially against Ruiz!)

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post

That means Pac is tall enough to suckle on Nard's ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X