Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Manuel Marquez "Floyd Mayeather Best P4P"

Manny, fight him please.

Comment

Of course, Mayweather actually beat him. Why would he consider a guy he whooped 2x the best?

JMM owns Packy.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        Of course, Mayweather actually beat him. Why would he consider a guy he whooped 2x the best?

JMM owns Packy.
        Pac said himself that he didn't want to fight Marquez again because nobody would want to see it. I'm not sure I agree with that. I know I'd buy that fight, as would countless Mexican and Filipino fans around the world, not to mention any hard core boxing fan. I'd sure like to see them have a third fight.

I wonder if it would be anything like the first two, at this point? I'd love to see that fight at 140. Unfortunately it most likely won't happen because Pac only has a couple more fights before he'll retire. I'm sure he wants them to be big $$$ fights.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post

JMM owns Packy.
          A guy he WHOOPED twice?

haha

Pac would have won the first fight, but the dumb ass judge couldnt score the round properly.... And he won the first on my scorecard...

The 2nd fight pac was given the win, i had it a draw...

So how Did he whoop pac?

And styles make fights, we all know this ****....

Its a fact, If pac was to fight him now...pac would tear him a new hole

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Pac said himself that he didn't want to fight Marquez again because nobody would want to see it. I'm not sure I agree with that. I know I'd buy that fight, as would countless Mexican and Filipino fans around the world, not to mention any hard core boxing fan. I'd sure like to see them have a third fight.

I wonder if it would be anything like the first two, at this point? I'd love to see that fight at 140. Unfortunately it most likely won't happen because Pac only has a couple more fights before he'll retire. I'm sure he wants them to be big $$$ fights.
            He said he wants to stop before hes 35.....Thats a statement as if to say im gonna continue for a long time lol

Also, If its at 140...Id love to see the fight, but

1. Pac has improved sooo much from their previous fights
            2. 140 pac would just overpower him completely....If pac was knocking him down before, imagine wht he would do now....
            3. JMM has gotten older, and Pac is Into his prime....

Id love to see it, but it aint gonna be anything like the first 2 fights

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              Manny, fight him please.
              Make his momma cry.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Pac said himself that he didn't want to fight Marquez again because nobody would want to see it. .
                yes. everybody was asking for a fight with clottey.

Comment

JMM also drinks his own urine and takes ****sexual pictures with Japanese dudes.....

On a serious note, I don't believe its true, but there could be an argument made for Mayweather to be #1 so whats the big deal?

Comment

was kinda hoping to hear some english out of JMM =/

he flashed some crazy english out of nowhere in Ellie's interview with him after the 2nd juan diaz fight

Comment

Working...
                    X