Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hear think's that Marques was ROBBED against Floid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There won't be a 'robbery', besides the money people have paid to watch this grotesque exhibition of an unfair match-up

Comment

Golden Boy Promotions is a ***** since they let Floyd get away with this....Floyd is the reason boxing has a bad reputation. If you can't make the weight than no fight, Marquez is only thinking about the money he better start thinking about his health .

Comment

Originally posted by SOTO View Post
        Golden Boy Promotions is a ***** since they let Floyd get away with this....Floyd is the reason boxing has a bad reputation. If you can't make the weight than no fight, Marquez is only thinking about the money he better start thinking about his health .
        hahahaha

I can't stop laughing. This is not Gatti-Gamache where Floyd is 20+ pounds over his opponent.

Comment

Tell him what he should do, Piss Flaps. What's your advice for the lad?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Tell him what he should do, Piss Flaps. What's your advice for the lad?
            Take a chill pill.

And if it's hard to swallow add a small glass of piss to help get 'er down.

Comment

Oh man, that knowledge just destroyed my faith in the lad Marquez.

Imagine if they'd had 24/7 back at the time of the Tyson-Holyfield fight and Tyson said "I like to eat my own ssssssssssssssssssssss****."

Just not on, is it?

Comment

Tyson doesn't eat ****, get outta' here with that.

He eats other people's children.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                  hahahaha

I can't stop laughing. This is not Gatti-Gamache where Floyd is 20+ pounds over his opponent.
                  "Of course he isn't Gatti, because Gatti is a warrior and Floyd is a coward."- Floyd haters

Are they EVER going to stop holding Floyd to different standards than others? It's like he should be handicapped beacuse of his talent. He fights and beats Oscar and Baldomir, who are more than 15 lbs. heavier than him, but he gets no credit. What does he need to do to get credit? Beat Kessler?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Tyson doesn't eat ****, get outta' here with that.

He eats other people's children.
                    Probably my second favourite (favorite, Fat Yank) interview.

But nothing can compete with the majesty of:

"I broke my back!"

"My back isssssssss broken!"

"Ummmmmmmmmmm.... sssssssssssssssssssssssspinal."

Comment

Working...
                    X