No announcement yet.

Just a friendly reminder that Conor McGregor fights Sunday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a friendly reminder that Conor McGregor fights Sunday

If he beats Dennis Siver he will be granted a title shot vs. Jose Aldo. This mick can fight.

Aldo,who I respect greatly,does not have the skill set to beat Conor. Conor moves different from everyone else. No one has his speed,power,and confidence.

I can't believe I'm gonna miss this fight. Unless I can watch it on my tablet at the airport at that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      I can't believe I'm gonna miss this fight. Unless I can watch it on my tablet at the airport at that moment.
      Well if you miss it,that would be a damn shame. Conor is amazing. He is a once in a generation talent.

Comment

He's the man but fights with his chin in the air. A PPV between him and Aldo would be huge but I think he gets sparked out

Comment

LMAO at once in a lifetime star. Dudes already been beat, and is a production of low level matchmkaing and **** talk. He will get his **** pushed in eventually and no one is watching sunday when the Pats play. Dudes arent even going to be able to give away tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            He's the man but fights with his chin in the air. A PPV between him and Aldo would be huge but I think he gets sparked out
            I don't see anyone sparking Conor out. His striking is superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              LMAO at once in a lifetime star. Dudes already been beat, and is a production of low level matchmkaing and **** talk. He will get his **** pushed in eventually and no one is watching sunday when the Pats play. Dudes arent even going to be able to give away tickets.
              He just beat the #5 guy via 1st round KO. Conor stiffed that boy.

Comment

Conor Mcgregor is currently the only fighter in the UFC capable of selling tickets and selling a fight, AND HE'S NOT EVEN A CHAMPION.

I'll be tuning in for sure, then immediately turning off the illegal stream once his fight is over so I can watch Deontay get his disgraceful glass jaw shattered in stunning 1080p television.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  I can't see it. Aldo has no cardio, none. I think Conor would beat him comfortably, maybe even stop him in rounds 4 or 5.

Comment

mcgregor is an amazing specimen.

i took the time to study him not only in the cage but his views on fighting and approach to the game. he is way ahead of the rest mentally, his understanding of the art of combat is just on another level. then add his physical talent and complete dedication to the game and you have a special athlete.

but aldo is special in his own right so its not a given that conor will beat him after he dispatches siver. the way they match up makes for an extremely fascinating fight stylistically in addition to simply being a great fight between incredible competitors.

in addition to previously mentioned strengths conors length, speed, power, movement and accuracy is superior to aldos and it could give him all sorts of problems as a result. at the same time aldos leg kicks may hamper that movement, his counter punching ability could take advantage of conor keeping his chin high and his ground game could prove on a whole other level. either guy can spark the other one out at any given time..

it will be a tremendous fight. this sunday will be entertaining while it lasts too although i dont like the mismatch.

Comment

Working...
                    X