Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIGBOXINGFAN, what is there not to love about Erik Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIGBOXINGFAN, what is there not to love about Erik Morales?

The guy fought any and everyone there was to face. You brought him up in the other thread to a poster who has him in his avi and asked, "and you love Morales?", implying that its wrong for a fan to love someone who gave his all, win or lose, against the very best.

Every fight fan should love a fighter like Morales. If you don't, you're watching the wrong sport.

morales is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo View Post
      The guy fought any and everyone there was to face. You brought him up in the other thread to a poster who has him in his avi and asked, "and you love Morales?", implying that its wrong for a fan to love someone who gave his all, win or lose, against the very best.

Every fight fan should love a fighter like Morales. If you don't, you're watching the wrong sport.
      This is exactly why he doesn't love Morales, he much rather prefer cheering for the best fantasy fighters in the sport.

Comment

Probably could have just PM'ed him, bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Probably could have just PM'ed him, bruh.
          I wear my heart on my sleeve.

*morphs into Larryx mode*

I stan for 3 athletes, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Rose and Erik Morales. You talk greasy about them, we're going at it!!!!!!!

Comment

Because he got caught using a banned substance?

Comment

I never said I didn't like Morales.

I said to that idiot that if you like Morales then how could you not like Mayweather when Mayweather has the better resume.

Plus Bob Arum wouldn't put morales in the ring with Floyd when both were with Top Rank.

I respect all fighters but i was just trying to let that idiot know that you can't say Morales who got caught using a banned substance is an all time great but Floyd isn't.

Comment

Contaminated meat.

Comment

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

*morphs into Larryx mode*

I stan for 3 athletes, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Pete Rose and Erik Morales. You talk greasy about them, we're going at it!!!!!!!

Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                    I never said I didn't like Morales.

I said to that idiot that if you like Morales then how could you not like Mayweather when Mayweather has the better resume.

Plus Bob Arum wouldn't put morales in the ring with Floyd when both were with Top Rank.

I respect all fighters but i was just trying to let that idiot know that you can't say Morales who got caught using a banned substance is an all time great but Floyd isn't.

Morales fought Pac three times... That alone puts his resume above Floyds. FOH

Comment

Working...
                    X